But I thought you were someone else...

You’re spending too much of your time at Packers games. :slight_smile:

Chris Pine did a Saturday Night Live monologue about how people confuse the four Chrises:

In the Dead Calm film I would have sworn the villian was Ray Liotta not Billy Zane.

I’ve admitted in the past that for a long time I conflated Leslie Bibb and Leslie Mann. In my defense they do have a lot of similarities: they have the same first name and similar last names; both are attractive blondes who work in comedies; and both are around the same age and began working around the same time.

Back when she was a teenager, I teased my daughter that I couldn’t tell the difference between James Mardsen and James Franco. For example, watching “Oz the Great and Powerful,” I would say, “Oh, look, its the guy from ‘Pineapple Express.’” She’s all grown up now, but I still do it and she still gets mad.

I should tell that story at a party.

Of course, I meant “X-Men” not “Pineapple Express.” No wonder my pop culture jokes never get a laugh. I really can’t tell the difference.

I’m the first to mention Zooey Deschanel/Katy Perry?

If you really spent too much time at Packer games… there would be about 30,000 cheese ladies to be confused about.

He just goes when the Steelers are playing. He’s a big Omar Epps fan.