Calling All MiSTIE Dopers-Clowns in the Sky I!

I got it! A late Xmas gift! Woohoo!
For those of you who don’t know, Clowns in the Sky I is the MST3K soundtrack. Well, the first one, anyways!
Go me!
What’s your favorite song? (I like The Janitor Song, A Patrick Swayze Christmas, Gypsy Moons, Merry Christmas…If That’s Okay, Tubular Boobular, and Livin’ in Deep Thirteen.

Mine would be Toobular Boobular Joy.

But, as I am broke, my copy is off Napster.

(hangs head in shame)

If I’m not mistaken, the Info Club http://www.mst3kinfo.com might have it included in Gypsy’s Basement Sale.
I also have some wavs of various songs, if you’re interested.
(Some of the later ones…)

My favorite is the Train Song. I love when Servo is talking about the tuna melt sammich, it cracks me up every time! I still miss Joel!

My favorite MST3K song is “Pink Candy Floss” (or whatever it’s called from Circus On Ice) but I don’t believe that it’s on the CD, dammit.

“These two girls, they are quite a pair
They both come from your worst nightmare
They will haunt your soul forever…”

etc

Fenris

I have never seen MST3K except for the movie, as they don’t show it here.

Bastards.

I don’t know if it’s on the album, but there’s one episode in which the crew, one by one, is taken over by some sort of alien entity (kind of a body-snatchers parody). In it, Gypsy sings, to the tune of Brahms’ Lullaby,

“Go to sleep,
Lose your soul,
Be replaced by a drone …”

<snicker> Still makes me laugh.

OH yeah…
“Close your eyes
go to sleep
Be absorbed by the collective…”

From Giant Spider Invasion!

I think it’s from CitS II (could be the first, though)…gotta be “Let me be Frank about Frank.”

“Hopin’ to find, sweet Frank on the line…
nothin’ but sweet, lovin’ Fraaaank”

and the part about the moon and the stars colliding to be Frank, sung in a bad, strained, 70’s voice. That KILLS me every time.

Oh yeah, and the previously mentioned “Train song” is a riot too. “It comes with cole slaw and a pickle, and I must say it’s reasonably priced!”

No, Greatest Frank of All is on I.

Whom Shall I Kill is good, as is Master Ninja Theme Song, Waffles, Tribute to Pants and Gypsy Rose Me.

I would love II, but I do have a lot of the wavs: To Earth, The Canada Song, Stay, When Loving Lovers Love, all the themes except season 10, When I Held Your Brain in My Arms
and the End Theme.

Ahem:

Gamera is really neat, he is full of turtle meat, we’ve been eating Gameraaaaa… eyes, teeth, claws, fun!

(Used to be my sig!)

I also love the Canada Song, A Danger to Ourself and Others (Good livestock make better lovers!), and I agree about the Train Song. A Patrick Swayze Christmas gained infinitely more meaning for me after I finally saw Roadhouse. If only they’d been able to MSTie that flick!

The Canada Song.

Hmmm… my friend Andre is from Canada…

“Yo Andre!! Check this out…”