Can a "skullet" ever work for a bald man?

It definitely doesn’t work for Greg Universe.

Better off with a tonsure.

I’m visualizing Professor Ogden Wernstrom.

Bill Bailey makes it work, but only because he’s a very funny and talented man, and has made it part of his comic act.

I regret clicking on that link.

No. A skullet is never a good idea.

Are you kidding me? He looks great! And so did Devin Townsend before he shaved his off.

It’s hard to pull off well, but you can do it.

I was coming in to post exactly this.

He does have the advantage of being Part Troll.

Well, hipi dad from Greg & Dharma looked ok. But that is one on a thousand. Even haired ass probably looks good on one in the thousand.

Famous skullets:

Hulk Hogan

Terry Bradshaw

http://www.terrybradshaw.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/gallery/terry-bradshaw/terry-bradshaw-03.jpg

TNT from Mork & Mindy

We have very different ideas of what looks “great”, possibly.

Skullet, shmullet – what happened to that one guy’s nose?

Lots of musicians rock the skullet and it doesn’t impact their popularity. See David Crosby.

Maybe Danny Devito. It kinda works with his image/personality.

Brian Eno.

I think he finally faced reality and ditched the skullet.

Funny thing, I used to have long hair and now have classic MPB. I would be a perfect candidate for the skullet, but opt for the no attachment clipper instead.

Just once.

I really try not to judge men’s hair because I’ve always thought what a bummer it must be to go bald. They can’t help it any more than women can help cellulite. I wont’ laugh at your chrome dome if you don’t criticize my cottage cheese thighs. That being said, the skullet is a whole lot of “NO”. Gentlemen who are follically challenged can be just as handsome as their hairier brethren but not with a ring of hair hanging of the back of their head.

I have long hair that is heading towards being a skullet, and I don’t really care if people think it looks stupid. But then I’m fat and ugly anyway, so a better haircut isn’t going to change things.

First, ask if the mullet, the hairstyle this is based on, looks good.

I daresay that if you poll the audience, the mullet itself will get a resounding thumbs down. The mullet, IMO, is a style that can make even a really great head of hair look just awful.

Now, ask “Is what is wrong with the mullet the hair on top of the head?” That should be easy. You cannot fix the mullet with baldness, and in fact, it makes it even worse.

Probably the only right answer I’ve seen, and it’s not that it looks good as much as it looks appropriate.