Can anyone recommend an interesting dystopian novel involving climate manipulation

I’m looking for an interesting dystopian/philosophical/sci-fi novel involving climate manipulaton. Any recommewndations?

“Terror” by Fred Pohl features climate manipulation as does "Come Nineveh, Come Tyre " by Allen Drury.

Moved to Cafe Society, our forum for Arts.

Tagged with books for easier access.

Most of Paolo Bacigalupi.. I especially liked Wind Up Girl.

New York 2140, by Kim Stanley Robinson.

In 2140, sea levels have risen due to climate change. Life in New York is very different in the future. And very dystopian.

Point of order: do you really mean “climate manipulation” or just climate change (the ones I mention have deliberate alteration of the climate threatened)

The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin has people who can manipulate the geology of the planet and by doing so, cause major climate changes. So, dystopic SF with indirect climate manipulation - close enough?

It’s also a fantastic book. It’s the first in a trilogy, and all three books won the Hugo Award in their respective years (2015-2017).

Fallen Angels by Larry Niven, Michael Flynn and Jerry Pournelle meets my definitions of the operative words.

Yes Andy_L. I did mean “climate manipulation”.

It’s not the focus of the book, but climate manipulation does take place in The Giver by Lois Lowry

Climate manipulation is discussed in David Brin’s “Thor vs. Captain America” and in the graphic novel that expands that story (“The Life Eaters”)