Can I buy a gun if my parents put me in inpatient psychiatric care when I was a minor in 2013 and 2017

I emailed the BATF and received this message.
"The Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA) at 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(4) makes possession of a firearm unlawful for any person who has been “adjudicated as a mental defective” or who has been “committed to a mental institution”.

Committed to a mental institution means a formal commitment of a person to a mental institution by a board, court, commission, or other lawful authority. The term includes a commitment to a mental institution involuntarily. The term includes commitment for mental defectiveness or mental illness. It also includes commitments for other reasons, such as drug use. The term does not include a person in a mental institution for observation or voluntary admission to a mental institution.

A person is not prohibited under 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(4) if:

The person received relief from Federal firearms disabilities under 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(4) by:

• ATF, under 18 U.S.C. § 925©, or;

• A proper Federal or State authority under a relief from disabilities program that meets the requirements of the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007, Public Law 110-180.

The mental health adjudication or commitment was imposed by a Federal department or agency, and the:

• Adjudication or commitment was set aside or expunged;

• Person was fully released from mandatory treatment, supervision, or monitoring;

• Person was found to no longer suffer from the disabling mental health condition;

• Person has otherwise been found to be rehabilitated; or

• Adjudication or commitment was based solely on a medical finding without opportunity for hearing by the Federal department or agency with proper jurisdiction."

As far as I know no legal authority was involved, I was taken to a hospital or some doctors office, they talked to me and sent me to inpatient psychiatric care for about a week each time. It didn’t seem like there was a mandatory amount of time I had to be there, they just let me go when they thought I was ready after talking to doctors multiple days. I took therapy and antidepressants after but I don’t recall it being mandatory, and when I stopped all treatment and medication in 2018 nothing else happened to me and no one asked me why I stopped ordering my prescription. I guess I could assume I’m rehabilitated but I don’t know if I was ever formally declared otherwise.

I’m from Ohio and some people said to try for a concealed carry license to test it out. This website only asked me if I’d been declared insane by a court and then said I could continue and register for the process. I’m about to be 21 and wanted to buy a hand gun, would I legally be allowed, any ideas on how to find out?

This is the concealed carry website I mentioned. Concealed Carry Qualification | Begin Here

Closed duplicate.