Can I flatten my belly by exercise alone?

[QUOTE=BlueKangaroo]
I keep considering pilates, but with it and yoga I really feel like it would be a good idea to do a class first. I did get a video & book set on it via an impulse buy at the bargin bin at a book store the other day, but then my fear of no classes has set in, and I’m leery. Are classes needed?
[/QUOTE]

If you have the sames tapes that I do they aren’t exactly complicated. If you watch a few times first you should be fine.

I feel pretty good when I do Pilates. I have a few Pilates DVD’s but I sometimes just do the 20 minute tape.

Well, until y’all reach a consensus, I’m just going to suck it in. I’d hate to do a bunch of exercises and then find out it was only good for my health.

[QUOTE=Schuyler]
BTW, is it age-related? There are just some things that the march of time makes impossible. Good luck.
[/QUOTE]

I think these guys would argue with the idea that getting rid of a little tummy fat is impossible as you age.

Scott Hults at 63 Serge Nubret at 65