Can I use hand lotion to moisturize the inside of my nose

More seriously than my last comment, isn’t this just a question of naming? If it’s a petroleum-based substance that gets into your lungs, it’s called lipoid pneumonia. If it’s some other foreign matter, it’s called aspiration pneumonia. Or am I thinking about this incorrectly?