I would like to purchase an iphone. I had an android phone which was very slow. I used virgin mobile, the $35 plan where you get unlimited text and internet and 300 minutes a month. I rarely ever go up 100 minutes so no point in paying 10 dollars more or 20 more for unlimited everything.Im not that familiar with iphones but from what i see the newest one out there is the iphone 5s. I had heard of the iphone 4 and iphone 4s.
- Is Virgin mobile and t mobile the only 2 carriers out there that is month to month contract and no yearly contract? I hear lot of people use verizon, at and t and sprint and have year plans. Is there a reason why? I think you get the phone free or big discount but then again you paying 70+ a month so the phone isn’t really free if you go with a cheaper plan. I also hear ppl paying 100+ for their cell phone plans. is that because they want lot of 4g data?
- Which iphone should i get? I know there is 4, 4s and 5s and saw there is something like 5c. The 5c looks like a kiddish color and not interested in it. 5s looks really big but i read people say its better , faster etc but cost a lot more. The 4s looks like the best compromise if i dont want to spend 500+ for an iphone? I see they have it for 260 or so for the iphone 4s 8g.
- I see virgin mobile has a sale at the moment for the iphone 4, iphone 4s, and iphone 5s. Is there iphone 4 8gb really that not good? It cost 160 dollars and after discount and tax… its basically only 150 dollars thats pretty cheap for an iphone. I know processor is slower but is it really that slow? Thing is i look at it and it seems like iphone 4s with 16gb would be best. However, virgin mobile doesn’t seem to sell it new… only used. They have the 8gb only though. Anyone know where i can get this?
- How much space minimum should i get? My ipod touch is 32gb but i rarely went over 8gb. However, i also rarely used it much and all i had there was tons of music. However, i would definitely use more of the iphone more with apps and some other stuff so its best 16gb min? I know 32gb would be way way too much as i never would use that much space.
- T Mobile Plan? Who here uses iphone with virgin mobile and with t mobile? Which do you prefer? Is the t mobile plan 50 dollars a month unlimited everything? Does t mobile still sell iphone 4 or 4s? I dont see it on their site.
- Black or White? I don’t know but the white looks better than the black. Some say it looks bit feminine.
7… 3g vs 4g? Is it true t mobile plans you get 4g but with virgin mobile you dont get 4g unless you get an iphone 5? My android phone i used 3g and i felt like the speed was okay but not that fast with virgin mobile but it was perfectly fine.
At this point, i think its best to go with virgin mobile and get a 4s iphone either 8gb or 16s. Preferbably 16gb but i can’t seem to find it online unless its used which is not what i want. Would like feedback from those who have iphone service with virgin mobile or t mobile.