Can You Count Tea With Your Daily Water Consumption?

Yep! Ever read the label?[ul]“This product contains no tea.”[/ul]Cracked me up to read that, yes indeed!

~~Baloo

Ah, so what? They’re sooo yummy!

Seriously, though-decaf sun tea. The best thing since unsliced bread.

I just read in eiher Time or Newsweek,basically stating caffine effect on dehydration is minimal and after awhile your body will adjust.

Alcohol was the only beverage shown to cause you to dehydrate.

It also stated the average person takes in about 4 cups (8 ounces) of liquid a day and most people could get along well without water, though they don’t recommend it. The question was where did they get the 8 glasses of water a day.

The article went on to say there is nothing wrong with drinking a lot of water (water poisining is possible but you would have to really try hard to achieve this)

I can say from my own personal experience I was a heavy coffee drinker and have been caffine free now for 4 months and haven’t noticed any diretic effect. I go the same now as I always did.

Well Markxxx, everyones body handles things their own way. Water makes me pee too, but coffee makes me pee more than the amount of water in the coffee itself.

If one drinks two big glasses of water before sleeping, they can avoid a hangover.