Can you get a breakfast blend coffee at Starbucks?

I’ve finally decided to try Starbucks. I’ve looked at the menu on Doordash.

All I’m seeing is speciality items like latte, espresso etc.

I don’t see a good breakfast blend coffee. Amazon sells a Starbucks breakfast blend Keurig cup. I don’t see it offered in the restaurant.

The closest I see on the menu is the Pike Place.

I may order the Cafe Misto. It doesn’t say if its a medium roast.

Can you get a regular cup of coffee at Starbucks?
I may just order McDonald’s coffee. It’s usually fresh throughout the day.

I don’t know if you’d consider it a breakfast blend but they do seem to offer a lighter roast in these ‘brewed coffees’:

……Brewed Coffees

Veranda Blend®

In Latin America, coffee farms are often run by families, with their own homes on the same​ land where their coffee grows. We’ve sipped coffee with these farmers for decades,​ sitting on their verandas, overlooking the lush beauty of the coffee trees rolling out in the​ distance. Most times it was a lightly roasted coffee like this one. It took us more than 80​ tries to get it right-mellow and flavorful with a nice softness.​…

And just getting McDs coffee isn’t a bad choice. That is what I did before I retired when I was out and about and wanted (needed!) coffee). Certainly cheaper, they also give a senior discount on coffee, just ask for it. McDs coffee was always fresh because they sell so much of it. I found it reliably fresh and fast, as well as economical.

Veranda Blend sounds pretty good.

I used to drink dark roasted coffee. I even liked Chicory coffee from Louisiana. Never liked expresso. Way too strong.

My stomach can’t handle it anymore. Too much acid. I always drank my coffee black. Now I add creamer to avoid heartburn.

Ordering now with a splash of half and half creamer.

I’m curious to give Veranda Blend a try.

Drinking my Veranda Blend. It’s pretty good. Not as strong as McD’s. That’s a good thing late in the afternoon.

Next time I’ll try the medium roast Pike Place.

Starbucks is pricey. But its a nice change.

Meh. The regular coffee is the same price as Dunkin’. McD’s is cheaper, though, by a buck for the large (~$2 vs ~$3)

Tried Pike Place today. The medium roast is very good.

I think it tastes similar to Dunkin Donuts coffee. I buy it at the grocery and make at home.

I won’t stop at Starbucks regularly. I have friends that like it. Now I can meet them for coffee and know what to order.

I didn’t want to be the guy wasting time at the counter, staring at the menu.
I agree its pricey. But it is a nice place to meet friends.