Canadian income tax question

it’s that time of year again…
what I’m wondering is, to declare what I paid into health benefits in 2000, is my last paystub of the year (with the ‘year-to-date’ amount paid) enough, or will I need a letter from the girl in payroll, stating what I paid into it?


Gleno, just an obvious reminder: you should NOT rely on Message Board postings for an answer to this question. There is presumably someone who knows your specific situation (like the person at payroll) whom you can call.

I find it fairly disquieting when people ask for legal or medical advice from total strangers on a Message Board.