Can't find 90's alt-rock/Grunge 1 Hit Wonder

I remember watching a VH1 countdown about 90s songs. I didn’t find it on their list of One Hit Wonders, but I could have overlooked it. I believe the commentary was how this song was close to the end of the Grunge era.

The song was your typical 90s grunge song, with the video being mostly set in a harvested corn field, iirc. Maybe around hay bales.

If I could be more specific, I would. I’ve debated posting this for weeks as it’s not much to go on, but I figure it’s worth a shot.

Hmmm…I’m having a rough time trying to find a song that fits your criteria. I looked on the VH1 90s list, and maybe “No Rain” by Blind Melon could fit, but it’s not particularly “grungy,” and I think it was towards the middle of the grunge era. But it does have some nice country scenery. Not quite a corn field, but a field.“Nearly Lost You” by the Screaming Trees fits the grungy part, but it’s also towards the beginning or middle of the grunge era, and the scenery is more grungy rodeo than corn field.

Just throwing those out in case you memory is severely mistaken. Anything else you remember at all? Is the Screaming Trees song at least in the right general “grunge” feel?

Shine, by Collective Soul?

They’re not a one-hit wonder, but could it have been Today by The Smashing Pumpkins?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

“Hunger Strike” by Temple of the Dog Also (very) far from one hit wonder, but beach, field and forest are all in there.

I was going to say that’s the only song of theirs I ever heard (and it is), but it does look like “Say Hello 2 Heaven” charted as well. Still, not that far off from a one-hit wonder (I guess depending on how you’re defining it.)

Yeah, in my head I think of them as “Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder’s band” rather than a separate band that really didn’t have multiple number ones and albums. Nearer the criteria than I was originally thinking.