Cape Cod League Baseball

I will be vacation in Boston for a week in July and I think I would like to go to a Cape Cod League game. Are the teams all actually in Cape Cod or are they spread all around? Is there a specific team I should target because of their convenience to Boston? Is there is a stadium that stands out? Please let me know if you have any general advice or suggestions. Thanks.

The Cape Cod League all star game is actually at Fenway on July 29. Otherwise, the nearest team to Boston is either Wareham or Bourne and they’re both an hour South. Summer collegiate baseball games are always a lot of fun and you never know when you might be watching the next major league all star.
ETA: Here is a map from the league’s website.

My girlfriend is from Wellfleet amd when we went back to see her parents I managed to twist her arm into going and seeing the Orleans Firebirds play. It was a really good evening out - thoroughly enjoyed it (and the list of major leaguers who have gone through the league that was published in the programme was pretty impressive - at least to me). I’d definitely recommend getting along to a game if it is possible for you.