Car Problem: 3 trouble lights at once

I have a 2009 Pontiac Vibe with 43,000 miles. Recently the check engine light, the vehicle stability control light and the traction control system light all came on simultaneously. Since then they have all come on or all gone off several times. Usually once they come on, they stay on for the remainder of the trip. Sometimes they will still be on when I next start the car, sometimes they will be off. The car seems to run normally whether the lights are on or off, except occasionally there will be a low frequency vibration when I’m pulling into or out of a parking space.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this?

When the check engine light comes on, the stability control and traction control systems are automatically disabled; this causes those lights to turn on sympathetically.

Take the car to Autozone and have them check the codes. The car will tell you exactly what is wrong. One of the most common causes of the check engine light is a faulty vapor seal on your gas tank. This can be fixed with a new gas cap that you could buy right there.