Cartoon Animals You'd Most Like to Boink?

It’s all very scary, very scary. :eek:

They’re on Toon Disney about 4 times every weekday.

No problem, just bring back the machine that can do molecular enlarging, just don’t get her wet. :smiley:

As drawn in the series? With the possible exception of “Bunny Heat” Babs, no thanks. I do like some of the adult artwork I’ve seen, especially of Fifi. Funny, of everyone on this list, only Minverva Mink, Jessica Rabbit, and Holli Wood were purposely created to be sexual. Minerva in partuclar pushed the envelope of acceptable toon sexuality and possibly pushed a bit too far for TV.

Ariel can’t be too young… She got married to the prince, and that wasn’t just a ‘peck on the lips’ he gave her at the end…! Of course, Disney has this thing about 16-year olds getting married (what’s with that, anyway?), so she’s still too young for me.

Minerva Mink, though… RrraaAAar! Smokin’, baby!

How do you people think up these topics? No, no, don’t answer that.

Cartoon animals …um, maybe some of the female characters from Fritz the Cat, but I can’t remember their names after all this time.

Once, in an idle moment, I contemplated which cartoon character I might like to have a serious relationship with. But the only one I could think of was Daria. And then I realized that she would be half my age, and I got very depressed…

We just blame those filthy-minded animators for coming up with such yummy designs… :wink:
(And if you don’t think the animators indulge in “unshowable” sketches and cartoons, you’re truly naive. :slight_smile: )

Mmmmmm… then I get Robin. Yummy!

Or Justin, from the Secret of NIMH.

Or Sher Kahn (sp?) from Jungle Book.

I can’t believe I’m actually coming up with a list… yikes.

-BK

Penelope Pitstop from the Wacky Racers.

Vroom! Vroom! And, boy, can she work a stick shift…

ponders Perhaps Dodger from Oliver and Company. Or Tramp from Lady and the Tramp. Or Thomas O’Malley from The Aristocats.

Is Justin the rat from the Secret of NIMH? If that is correct, I’ll add it to my list.

And of course the Tramp. How could I have forgotten him?

And Bubster of Tiny Toons too. Thinking about this…maybe even Bugs Bunny…Ok, I will stop now.

Buster and Babs Bunny?

No relation.

The Warner sister, Dot.
Sunni Gummi. (actually I liked Princess Calla, but she ain’t an animal)
Gadget.
I’m sure there are others. A couple of the Gargoyles for example. What about Catwoman? Nah, I guess that’s cheating.

There’s a whole subsection of comic book art called ‘Furries’ that is deliberately about sexualised anthropomorphised animal characters. I have a friend who draws like that, actually, though she doesn’t show people her sexy stuff. As it were.

Slappy Squirrel. She’s old, but still cute.

Oh yeah, and the wife of Goofy’s mean neighbor, I forget her name.

dude, Cheetara, I mean talk about cat scratch fever…

Would I still be in human form? I would choose Ariel too except she is expressly forbidden in the OP so I must delve deeper into the darkest recesses of my being. Why is it so wet and humid in here? Hmm, wow I never would have thought of this but it’s Sandy Cheeks from Spongebob Squarepants. shudder

For you Lola Bunny fans.

Peg, wife of Pete. And mother of PJ (Pete Junior) and Pistol(?!?!?!?! I’m sure I have her name wrong. :stuck_out_tongue: I MUST.).

Don’t know if this exactly fits the OP, but I always had a thing for Black Arachnia from Beast Wars. Liked her better in her Transmetal phase, but couldn’t find a pic. Great hooters for a robot spider. (What’s she going to use them for, anyway? Nursing a coffee maker, or something?)

The names of Pete’s wife and daughter were taken from his former incarnations. When Pete was created as the nemesis of Mickey, Pluto, et al., he had a fake wooden leg and was called “Peg-Leg Pete.” Later on, Walt added revolvers and “Pistol Pete” was the result.

According to a writers’ panel at one of the annual BotCon Transformers conventions, the animator who created the first Blackarachnia design was “inspired” by his fellow co-workers, who took him out on a whirlwind tour of local strip clubs, then plunked him down in front of the computer and said “design Blackarachnia.” Hence the yowsa look.

(For more robot sex humor, visit my web page, then check the Transformers subpage for the “Trannies”. Every year, fans get asked which character they want to be lovers with. Every year, the answers get weirder and weirder… :smiley: )

No way, bub – can’t stand those garish neon colors. Gimmie the original any day.

Is there a thread for cartoon humans?