Cat attacks dog -- it's a hate crime!!

Your check’s in the mail.

Just to give this thread a light bump, I came across this:

Wow. Humiliation, shame, embarrassment, mortification and chagrin. I’m guessing his favourite library book was Roget’s Thesaurus.

So now he was humiliated by the cat?

Was the cat taunting him: “Dude, yer blind!!! Nyah nyah, can’t see me!!!”

Or maybe he was humiliated because the cat tore up his dog? “Dammit Rover, you just lay there and took it. You could have at least tried to fend off fluffy, but no, you just lie there and whimper.”

[Heavy sigh]

Mangomerlot

If that’s the case, I think I may have found a way around my building’s “No pets.” rule. I think I’ll have to talk to that therapist some more. On the other hand, at the risk of sounding prejudiced, for me a “yippy toy breed” could cause depression. Maybe something in a nice shephard mix?

Ye gods! I’m all for equal rights and accomodations, but people like the fellow in this thread make it that much more difficult to argue in favor of them. I’m sure he doesn’t think he’s being foolish and genuinely believes he has been injured and harshly treated, but it’s rather hard for me to take his side. Besides, there’s the poor moggie minding its own business when in walks this great hulking DOG! Hate crime or trespassing?

CJ
Approx. value: $.02 US, less in some markets.

Unless, of course, he’s just stretching the truth in a lame attempt to elicit $1.5 million worth of sympathy.

Yeah right. Wadd’ya tryin to say? He aint bein honest?

www.catsinthenews.com/issues/0106/articles/010508a.htm
You have to admit that cat looks evil.

Hey man, the cat is entitled to a jury of his peers! Only an all cat jury can properly appreciate the years of humiliation this cat has suffered at the paws of dogs that led to him to finally break and lash out in frustration.

I’ll bet the dog provoked him!