Catastrophe of Historic Proportion?

Two jokes, neither of which does what you said - blame the thing on the government? I’d tell you to try harder, I don’t actually want to see what would happen if you did.

Well I’m sure this won’t go over well, but here goes. 9 people are dead. I’m sure to thier families it’s one of the hardest times of thier lives. I’m just sayin’

Well, then you’re an idiot. But we knew that already.

Yes, but thousands of people with families die every day.

They were jokes? It was people taking potshots at Republicans, which is precisely what I said would happen.

You really are a fucking idiot. Wow.

:rolleyes:

Who’s “we?” You and Marley? Pfft.

And how do you know what others know?

That’s what I’m saying.

I thought you said your post had nothing to do with Republicans and was just a criticism of whiny liberals?

And that’s why you’re a fucking moron.

Is Bush part of the government? Is he Republican?

Are you really having a difficult time understanding that when liberals complain it’s usually about conservatives?

Marley… Marley, don’t you know you can’t win against whiney people whining about other people who whine? :wink:

No, when I said “we,” I meant you and me, of course! Come on, you don’t seriously think you’re smart, do you? Look at the stuff you’ve posted! This is clearly not the work of an intelligent person.

Then again, in this thread, you’ve posted this:

And then followed it up with this:

So maybe you’re even dumber than I thought. Which is an impressive achievment, as I already thought you were plenty dumb.

And who blamed the bridge collapse on Bush, while pretending to be an expert on structural engineering? Dio, who said he hopes they don’t have the convention there, or Harmonious Discord, who doesn’t expect Bush to be any help?

Do you have a hard time remembering what you’ve said? I even re-posted it for you.

For the record, Bush has already helped- he has sent his prayers out to all…

I know I’m intelligent. And the funny thing is, if you and I were face-to-face, you’d never say such things to me. I can guarantee that.

So whatever insults you’re spewing here, you can save them. I know it’s your cowardice showing.

This.
Also: Why is it that people can understand about airplanes falling out of the sky sometimes, but can’t understand about bridges failing sometimes? HINT: Things break !

Dude, you’re 33 years old. Isn’t it about time you grew out of bullshit macho posturing?

“Oooh, don’t make me angry! In real life I’m so scary you’d never ever talk smack to me! I have spikes for hands and flames shoot out of my eyes! I’m cooler and badder than you!”

Honestly, what the fuck?

Right, because:

is the voice of maturity. :rolleyes:

I love when people get all uppity about maturity and civility to someone in the Pit when they are responding to an insult.

I get it all the time with as pansy as so many of the atheists around here are. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, I see your limited store of wit has already exhausted itself, so you’ve now resorted to thinly veiled threats of physical violence. Truly, you have a towering intellect and implacable maturity the likes of which I have not seen since I stopped reading the comments section on GameFAQS.

mswas:

Well, I certainly did not mean to suggest that that “yer an idiot” is the height of maturity.

But still, c’mon. Dudders’ response was just sad.

Where?

I kinda agree with Trunk’s observation about the silliness of panicking about random Minnesotans just because something tragic happened in their vicinity.

That said, with it being rushhour in a major metropolitan area and not far from a major university, I’m kind of worried about some professors of mine right at the moment. It may be a one in a million chance of anything bad happening to them exactly. But somebody is dead. And it very well might be them.