cecil adams in iceland

i was browsing through an icelandi paper yesterday (wednesday 6.10.99) called “morgunblaðið” and i stumbled onto an article named “Vissi ekki að það tæki svona langan tíma” (didnt know it would take so long). its an article taking up half a page…where “Örn Arnarsson” is talking about the wise man who seems to know everything…cecil adams

the best thing about that article was that it mentioned www.straightdope.com as cecil’s homepage…so you can expect alot more people from iceland browsing through :wink:

bj0rn

Thanks for the warning, bjorn.

The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best. - Henry Van Dyke

no problem…to bad you didnt get one earlier… :wink:

bj0rn

Actually, bjorn, sometimes you’re pretty funny - if you could just polish your typing and spelling skills so that you are a little more comprehensible, you might be fun to have around.

The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best. - Henry Van Dyke

Yeah, and put another vowel in your screen name.

postings meant for the bbq-pit?

reason: my keyboard is missing a few keys and i have to manually insert em with a pen before i submit :wink: hehehehe

bj0rn

Now THAT was funny!
My theory…Iceland discovers LSD.

hehehe
we have got to do something to keep us warm during wintertime. it is after all iceland and everything starts with the letters “ís”

ísbj0rn = polarbear