Cecil answered me!!

He answered my cowlick question. It’s been a long time since I asked it, and, unfortunately, his answer is just about correct. :o

Sua

Short and sweet. :slight_smile:

Atleast there’s a cure for us poor cowlick inflicted people. Looks like someone took a firecracker to my bangs. Hmm… I wonder if that’s why they are called “bangs”?? :slight_smile:

What is a cowlick?

Is it anything like a mullet? (Sorry, I had to say it;))

Cool! Cecil answered me here:
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/990820.html
and I bounced off the walls for weeks showing everyone- even people I didn’t know!

I, too have a cowlick (a section of hair that sticks up or will not lay correctly). Even with very long hair it plagues me. I don’t think there is anything you can do, except put it all back in a ponytail :slight_smile: At least, that’s what I do!

Zette

You know I love you Sua, but Cecil was right wasn’t he?

Wow! I thought he never answered anyone from the board, just let the teeming millions do it.

Congratulations!

That’s probably what Cecil was waiting for - MPB to take effect.

Congrat Sua.

I know for my cowlick I have to use gel. A lot of gel.

And FTR Spinne, a cowlick is generally hair that sticks up some where on your head, regardless of the effort put in to flatten it out.

In fact, now that I think about it, it seems the more effort put in to make it level, the greater it sticks up…

Now why do you suppose that is?

Piffles. I CORRECTED Cecil!

Sua= Vince???
:eek: :eek: :eek:

and you didn’t tell me after what we had together???

May I have you autographs?

Yeah, right here on this dotted line _ _ _ _ _ _ [sup]What fine print? I don’t see any fine print. Oh, don’t bother reading that.[/sup]

::diabolical laughter::

----:p/
----///\\

Sit tight?! What sort of advice is that? That’s worse than the advice Shaggy gives RikRok in his song “It Wasn’t Me!”
And Spidey, you are SO Diabolical!

Oh Sua, I’m so envious!..so did you trace the header to see who really sent it? :slight_smile:

cowlick for those who don’t know:
: a lock or tuft of hair growing in a different direction from the rest of the hair

I thought you preferred the air of mystery, wring.

And yep, Biggirl, cowlicks aren’t much of a problem for me anymore (although I still occasionally get them.)

Sua

Oh! Well! Now that you’re famous, Sua…I’ll have sex with you on that trampoline. I mean, I’ve got these pain pills and everything, might as well put them to good use.

jarbaby

I asked about those Japanese soldiers who held out till LONG after WW2 was over. How long? One guy refused to surrender till 1980, thirty-five years after the war was over in 1945.

I haven’t asked Unca Cece another question, though; I don’t want to ruin my 1.000 batting average!

Was that what was in the air??? :smiley:

(but you know, I’d never have misspelled Vance )

My name is Vince G. Too! Hey, maybe I wrote that question! Yeah, that’s it! I wrote it!

[sub]If I can’t get cecil to answer my question, at least I can impersonate someone who’s been answered by him.[/sub]

I didn’t think there were that many of us Vince G.'s around…
:wink: