Cecil in the Chat.

Inor, now you are really scaring me. First you call me a lady, and now this?

And Smug…Good show!!! Beautiful work!

Encore, Encore!!!

it’s cool- this is jsut when I take my meds, so the blood levels are somewhat down.
god.

Call someone a lady, enjoy and tout the benefits of surgical lip enhancement, and what happens?

And jsut try to put a little spiff in the place?

And you make disparaging innuendos about my (admittedly alledged) sanity?

Well, kricket and Arden, I’m jsut not gonna be your friend anymore till

(smug? WTG!)

now…

Smug,
Can I be your groupie?

Huh?

Can I?

Please?

I promise to be good and cater to your every whim.

My god man, that was simply beautiful.

Feynn wipes a tear from his eye

If I make the dopefest tomorrow (damn cold) I’ll have to buy you a celebrationary root beer…

I am already Alpha Groupie… but I am sure he would LOVE to have more! Whaddya say, smug?

I’m certainly willing to share…

Um… thanks rob… sorta. :wink:

No one is buying Filk songs these days… I’d starve. Thanks AR - I appreciated the kinds words. But a Grammy?
[sub]I’d prefer a SDMB coffee mug - They are worth more.[/sub] :smiley:

Juniper200: “Sir?” looks around Wow - no one’s ever called me *that *before. Thanks for the roses.

Mercutio: Glad ya liked it. [sub]happy 200th[/sub]

eirroc, Simetra, Rysdad, Kricket, Feynn, Ice Wolf: Even the shortest of replies lets me know you smiled.
That’s enough for me.

inor Thanks for decorating the thread up a bit. It’s looks way better now. But I have to say, your Richard Simmons scares me.
It’s too close to being real. :eek:

Poets have groupies too? Awright! Slide over Silly Rabbit. Does two groupies equal one entourage? :cool:

Thank you both.

And thanks to UncleBeer for the threadspotting submission, (you rock UB) and Democritus for talking me out of retirement. :rolleyes:

Wow, that was a cool poem. I laughed, I cired, then I laughed some more. ::applause::

I buy filk!

WTG smug! That was a fun read. :slight_smile:

Alright Inor, I will take the compliment. I’m just not used to all that fancy talk you see.

Smug you are right, Inors wild ideas in design have made quite an improvement in the scenery.
And I would have said more about your marvelous poem, but alas, I do not have your natural talent with words.

(I get points for sucking up right?)

Don’t sweat it. Cecil knows about the returning trolls. He could stop them if he wanted, he stops the spam trolls, after all. He likes the concrete and serlin types to have targets to toss into the pit when things are getting quiet.
Never doubt the master! He is a perfect showman.

Well played Smug you’ve done some great odes but this is the best.

Wow, there’s only one thing I can say after reading this…

gets down on one knee

smug, will you marry me?

**casdave, heraldgwena, Kricket, Silo ** You are all too kind.

They have a word for what I do…
but I think that word is “borderline plagiarism”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Kat My first proposal. Awwwwwww. I am sooo flattered. No.[sub] (At least, not yet.)[/sub] :wink:

little me: That’s good to know. I feel *much *better now.

Now the inevitable sequel. I hope you like it.
[sup]Cecil’s Revenge[/sup]