Celebrity Death Pool 2020

Oops, guess I made that list too fast.
Brian

‘Falcon Crest’ Actor Abby Dalton Dies at 88.

Science Fiction author Ben Bova dies of COVID:

Statement by Tor Books:

So I’m a little late with this one but Sid Hartman died in October. No points for this one though.
https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/30142611/long-minnesota-sports-columnist-sid-hartman-dies-100

Honestie Hodges, who at the age of 11 became an unintentional minor celebrity due to her unnecessary handcuffing and being held at gunpoint by the Grand Rapids, Michigan police force, dies of Covid at age 14.

(Obviously, being a minor she wouldn’t have been eligible for points.)

WWE legend Pat Patterson dead at 79.

Frank Carney, co-founder of Pizza Hut, dies at 82.

Frank Carney. What a beautiful name. I bet he was a hotdog.

I’m soliciting bribes to have me include you on my list for next year. Guarantee to see it through to 2022. Any takers?

Hugh Keays-Byrne, who many know from Mad Max 1 and Mad Max 4(he was the villain), died at age 73.

I knew him from Farscape, where he had a minor, but memorable role.

A true professional wrestling legend-- first out gay wrestling superstar, credted with created the Royal Rumble, inducted into the WWE HoF, first heavyweight intercontinental champ…but the first thing I thought when I saw the headline this morning was “Oh no, not poop-stain!” :anguished:

Rafer Johnson, 86, has competed in his last decathlon.

https://sports.yahoo.com/rafer-johnson-olympic-decathlon-champion-185238709.html

Valery Giscard d’Estaing, the president of France from 1974 to 1981 who became a champion of European integration, died on Wednesday. He was 94.

Eddie Benton-Banai, who helped found the American Indian Movement partly in response to alleged police brutality against Indigenous people, has died. He was 89.

Walter Williams, libertarian economist and political writer.

Lon Adams, creator of the Slim Jim meat and grease stick has died at 95.

Sadly there is a rule (Rule 3. e) excluding members from being included in the list, otherwise I would be delighted to oblige. You can pay me the bribe nonetheless, if you are so inclined. PM me for my account details.
I am thinking of flouting that rule by including myself in my own list for the same reason you explained (will be my first time participating!), but I am not yet sure I will. It might jinx the goal when done on purpose.

I would venture that he never put one of those things in his mouth (or used one to get into the car that he locked his keys in).

This may be the most Yinzer list I have ever seen. Though I have been MIA for a while…