Check, please, I'm outta here. (people killed over Xbox)

Well, it seems the ringleader has had a rap sheet that started 12 years ago when he was 15.

I think the X-box was just an excuse. He’s a violent felon that never should have been released on probation.

I did see Johnson make this comment on the news, something to the effect that he felt this crime deserved the death penalty, more so than any other he’d ever seen. It was a pretty emotional statement for a sheriff to make on camera and surprised me a bit at first but they then added that at least one of the victims was beaten so severly that even dental records were of no use in trying to identify him. Thank goodness all these guys were caught.

I see that Florida has reinstated the death penalty. Because of his violent past and the horrible nature of this crime, if Victorino is found guilty he’ll be quite lucky to escape it and just get life in prison.

A pop-up appeared on my computer shortly after I opened this thread informing me that I’d won a free X-Box game system.

Yeesh!

Shouldn’t you be due for a name change, then?

Hmm, you might be right.

I think the parents need to take some of the blame for this one too, though – even if just for the way they named their sons:

I can hear their friends now: “What? Noodles got killed? And by the Princess?”

Yo, Lady Ice, total hijack. You linked to the Lansing State Journal; does that mean you live in Lansing?

Anyone against executing these guys?

It’d me much crueller to lock 'em up for life…

…with an Intellivision and three really lame cartridges.

Word.

SanibelMan, if you’re in the market for a new username check my sig.

Bwahahaha!

How about a 2600 and only the E.T. game?

Ya buncha goddamned bleeding heart liberals! :smiley:

Give 'em a Pong game with one controller.

Oh yeah, and a severe beating everyday. Not enough to kill them, but pretty close.

Jesus. I can remember a brighter time in this country, when people only murdered each other for Nikes and leather jackets. These video games are destroying our culture!

I wonder what the PS2 fanboys will do to one-up these dedicated X-Boxeers?

Ironic sequential threads btw

Check, please, I’m outta here. (people killed over Xbox)

Motherfuckers took our stuff!

Didn’t mean to hijack. Just thought it kind of was in tune with the subject and the whole “Florida is full of nutjobs” direction that the thread was going in. Nutjobs are everywhere and will kill over just about anything. I should have been clearer on that. Sorry.

And yeah, I’m in Lansing. During the anthrax scare my location stated “In Bioports backyard”. Got a few comments on that one.

Yes.

The suspects’ probation officers have been fired.

Hijack - if noone else wants it, I’ll take it. That’s a great suggestion…

These clowns are probably peering dully around their cells for a “restart” button. They want a do-over. Or at least some extra power, ammo, and armor.