Cheer up! Here are two people who are having worse days than you.

This fellow didn’t even need to get out of bed to have a bad day.

http://www.katv.com/news/stories/0605/236931.html

And this 13-year-old was glued to a lamp post, & had to be freed by firemen.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/4102394.stm

His parents & schoolmates (I almost said friends; nobody will own up to that, not anymore) shall rub his nose in this forever.

Have a rested mind & a peaceful heart. Thing are going worse, for somebody else, somewhere.

I stepped in cat puke on my bedroom floor this morning in the dark.

Perspective, perspective…

I’m sure it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Why is it, or so it always seems, that whenever a driver loses complete control of his vehicle he (or she) is always charged with driving on a suspended license and no proof of insurance? I swear, everytime there’s a report of something like this the driver is always charged with those things.

Ok, I feel like crap cause I’m tired. I’m grouchy cause I didn’t get to spend hardly any time with the squeeze this weekend cause he had to work all weekend. However, I didn’t get run over in my bedroom and I didn’t have an attack of stupid and glue myself to a lamp post. So, it ain’t all bad.

Somehow, now my heel blisters are insignificant.

I popped a tendon in my foot Friday as I was sneaking out of the office early.

I now consider it Karmic Punishment and will stop whining. At least karma didn’t hit me with a car!

Did he glue himself? The linked article didn’t say. I guess I assumed it was pranking/bullying gone too far and he was a victim. Maybe I’m just gloomy like that. Or maybe I know too many 13 year old boys. :rolleyes:

I know my share of thirteen year old boys too. Even was one once. It’s just as possible he glued himself to the lamp post as it is that someone glued him to a lamp post. It’s also entirely possible he let himself get glued to the lamp post. 13 year old boy and smart usually don’t go together. :smiley:

I’m thinking a double dog dare was involved at some point.

Yanno, a couple of years ago, a kid here in Rochester got his tongue stuck to a lamppost in winter. It was a slow news day, and so the local news had several stories about him, and his predicament, on during the 6 and 11 PM news casts. When I saw it, all I could think was that poor kid was screwed: one just knows that somewhere, one of his friends or family had to have recorded that story onto VHS or some more permanent media. Probably his nutty, and obnoxious, uncle Howard. And now, everytime there’s a family get together, it’s going to be dragged out for laughs and mocking.

What a piss-poor way to get one’s fifteen minutes of fame. :wally

That’s all we get? Thanks a lot, pal.

:slight_smile:

I wonder who woke up first – him or the driver?

head on horn Blllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr

“Ugh. Five more minutes.”

turns windshield wipers on

Most kids that age are glued to the TV. At least he was getting some fresh air.