Cheese and Rice!!!

It always amuses me that people who fear retribution for using the Lord’s name in vain would think He would be fooled by something like “Cheese and Rice!!!” (“Jesus Christ!!”) In an attempt to further amuse myself I ask all you SD’ers to add to the list of things we can exclaim in absolution. For instance: “Swedes marry aggregous” (Sweet Mary and Jesus").

AW! For C…rying out loud!
Say it quickly and with mimimal emphasis on the “r” in “for” and people will think you said (shh! hee hee hee!) “THE F-WORD!”

I have never heard of the phrase “cheese and rice” - all I know is that it is a favorite dish of mine. (“Cheesy rice” yum…)

Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

(Apologies for the spelling) Chinga de ros

E1 can correct me.

Got down sat on a bench.
Translation? God damn son of a bitch.

Best!
Byz

Dod Gamn Futher mucker.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Seinfeld said that if you drop something on your toe and say “consarnit!” you might as well be saying “Whoopee!”

The ocean of liquor, I drank to forget her, is gonna kill me, but I’ll drink till then.- George Jones Still Doin Time

Oh yeah, and I think God (my God) meant for us to not make covenants with God, like God if you let me win a million dollars, I’ll donate 10% to the church. I don’t think saying His name real loud is so offensive.
And I to love cheese and rice :slight_smile:

The ocean of liquor, I drank to forget her, is gonna kill me, but I’ll drink till then.- George Jones Still Doin Time

Judas Priest

I know people who use these:
Jiminy Christmas!
God bless America!
Gosh darnit!

Dagnabbit!

My dad says “Jeeker’s Crow” in place of “Jesus Christ.”

“My hovercraft is full of eels.”

I say “jiminy Christmas,” but I’ve got little kids. I’ve got to censor myself. “Sugar jets” is another one. My favorite, though, is “baloney fat.” People look at you funny when you say that.

Oh, yeah, my aunt always uses “Cripes”. I think it’s a Yooper thing.

I’m sorry, I must ask- what do “baloney fat” and “sugar jets” translate to? I’ve said them fast, slow and in-between (?)

Dadgummit.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
When I need to make an exclamation (whether of pain, joy, or surprise) in mixed company, I usually say "Good Golly Miss Molly!"
*Thanks, Little Richard. *

Sorry, I don’t have one, but look at Torgo’s sig line! ROTFLMAO! (not really, but laghing VERY hard, in all due respect to the recent thread regarding this subject :wink: