Cheney to testify at Scooter Libby's trial

[QUOTE=alphaboi867]
I though the prosecutor and defence counsel were the only ones who could actually object in court.
[/QUOTE]

Shrug, whoever. I’m just saying he will take steps to make sure the questions don’t stray into territory he doesn’t like.

Oh, of course, I was just assuming he doesn’t or fail to. He has said in the past he will ignore subpoenas.

:smiley: Excellent cartoon!

Am I the only one just dying to hear this called ScooterGate?

My guess, and this isn’t an original guess, is that the testimony is going to be handed in via pre-recorded video.

Perhaps it will be on DVD.

If we’re lucky, it’ll get leaked onto the Internet.

[QUOTE=BrainGlutton]
:smiley: Excellent cartoon!
[/QUOTE]

Ah, I love Tom Toles. I had a book of his cartoons when I was little. I didn’t know a lot about what was going on, so I had to seek out the subjects of the cartoons and figure some things out.

[QUOTE=outlierrn]
Am I the only one just dying to hear this called ScooterGate?
[/QUOTE]

Wasn’t it already dubbed “Plamegate” from the very beginning?

[QUOTE=Don26]
So, Hero of the Left, Bill Clinton, wasn’t credible?
[/QUOTE]
You can always tell when a Bushivik doesn’t have an argument, because they change the subject by reaching into their mental steamer trunk to haul out the ghost of administrations past.

[QUOTE=Don26]
So, Hero of the Left, Bill Clinton, wasn’t credible?
[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: If you think that neolib, corporate-owned, pro-NAFTA, false-flag DLC-DINO Clinton was a “Hero of the Left,” you are looking at the left side of the American political spectrum through the wrong end of a telescope.

Seems to me I heard something about him getting a blowjob, too.

So there.