Cherry Hill, NJ

Does anyone know of a rabbi ;j in Cherry Hill, NJ who is up on criminal charges - and they’re going for the death penalty? What’s the scoop here?

• Jinx

Bail set for two in rabbi case

Rabbi case similar to 1984 N.J. murder

He acts unlike a suspect.

Final potential juror picked in murder trial

yep, forget anthrax, rabbi fred j. neulander is the big story in the del. valley right now.

carol neulander was the rabbitzen (sp?) who was blugdeoned to death on nov. 1st, 1994. she was found by her husband.

before she was killed she was on the phone with her daughter when the doorbell rang, when she looked out she said to her daughter “it’s the bathroom man.” her killer had been out at the house before to “deliver” an envelope for her husband, and asked to use the bathroom at that time. she was on the phone with her daughter that time as well. so there is no doubt who actually committed the murder.

what the rabbi is accused of is paying the murderers to do the deed. that he contracted the murder of his wife. this is a capital offense in nj. the rabbi’s defence team is contending that it was a botched robbery; not a hit by 2 men hired to make it look like a robbery.
len jenoff and paul daniels are the men who killed carol neulander.

the pa is going with: the rabbi had a torrid affair with elaine soncini and wanted his wife out of the way. he did not believe that he would be able to stay on at congregation m’kor shalom if he were divorced. so he paid jenoff a man he counseled and befriended to kill his wife.

still confused? try http://www.philly.com it has been frount page news for the last week.

the son and daughter are the tragic figures here, (along with their mother) the daughter was on the phone with her and heard her let the murderers in. the son was on the paramedic team that responded to the 911. this has been very difficult for them.

reported

It’s a great place minus the sociopathic rabbis.

Despite what was in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, there are no cliffs in Cherry Hill. No White Castle either.

Cherry Hill, NJ is nice, I know some people there.

Cherry Hill is very close to Camden, NJ, which isn’t so great.

And I hear they have some really good locksmiths.

Probably the last locksmith in the world that I would use is the asshole that resorts to spam to try and get business.

Hope the bastard goes out of business.

They’ve got locksmiths all over the place, but just try to find a hill with cherries on it and see where that gets you.

and when you do find a hill with cherries and you go to pick some you find that you’ve locked yourself out of your car.

I’m finally related to someone celebrity-like enough to be mentioned on the boards. It turns out to be a sociopathic rabbi discussed in a zombie thread resurrected by a spambot.
Thanks, Obama. :rolleyes:

Read the spam again. Note the mangled English and generic content. It’s probably a PR firm hired by the locksmith who’s farming out the spamming.

runner pat:

Rabbi hires hit men, locksmith hires a PR firm for spamming…does anyone in Cherry Hill do their own work?

I just looked at the site. Looks like the locksmith is the scam.

Could use a better translator.

Since this is 12 year old thread raised by a spammer, I’m closing it.

Moderator Note

Please don’t quote spam, especially including the link. It just makes clean-up more complicated. Thanks.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator

Thread re-opened by request.

Rabbi Fred Neulander has died

Bumped to discuss the dead; it really is a zombie