Chicago Meeting Minutes

Yeah, like I wanted to go to jail. Pfffft.

Yes, but what did you say about the rest of us ? Come on, tell, I can’t stand it !

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

The truth of the matter is I didn’t write down most of what we said about people. Here’s what I remember and/or wrote down

SqurlCub - that “Small Wonder” thing must end. Also, I think a couple of people mentioned that the “Hugs!” sig can be disturbing, depending on the thread.

Satan - I think we just talked about issues that shall not be named

Flora - Uke told us how cool she is.

Coldfire - mmm - we all have some bitterness towards him for starting another popularity thread.

Cecil is an ingrate for not giving anyone any credit in his column about the South sides of cities being the “bad side”

Saxface should change her name back to Melanie or something that sounds less icky

TennHippie - Guadere already mentioned that everybody loves him

TVeblen - we were all upset she couldn’t make it

Kat, Random, Stevie Rave on - all traitors for not showing up

Imthecowgodmoo - I don’t remember what anyone else said, but that name makes me giggle every time I read it

PlDennison - we all agreed w/ Gaudere’s “Don’t fuck w/ Phil” opinion, but in a good way - as far as I could tell, anyway.

ShirleyUjest - I think all of us thought her posts were funny.

That’s really all I have. Everyone else should assume that we either only said wonderful things or else just mentioned you so you wouldn’t feel left out :wink: We actually really never got around to bashing posters, as we had Omni there to make fun of and poke with sticks.

::Sniff::

We slipped to the second page…I don’t think so!
About Val’s breasts…

Omni, 2 things:

1-Stop calling me Val
2-Don’t you dare

Thanks!

Tee Hee :smiley:

Oh yeah, something else I noticed about the Chicago Dopers (and I’m guessing this is probably true elsewhere as well): Buncha smartasses. Every damn one of them. I’m not, of course, I’m demure and reticent, but these other people… sheesh. :wink:

Val, you’re due in the chat room, we keep talking about you!

Smart asses? I prefer caustic.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

I’ve seen pictures! Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!

Boli sent me hers…Hopefully Chris’ll have hers developed soon, too.

Scan 'em and email 'em to me sometime; I’ll post them for all to enjoy. Or you can just send them (I’ll give you my address if you need it) and I can scan them myself.

Valerie - Chris’s are developed. She’s going to scan hers in and post a link. I think she’s also going to do that with mine. (We got together last night and traded).

So what did you think?

Oh holy granola. I am about to be exposed. I’m guessing you ladies didn’t get my bribe offers.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

I think boli needs to send Satan a picture! :slight_smile:

Yer pal,
Satan

It’s done, babe. Check your mailbox.

That’s all he had to do?..Ask?..Hell, I could have done that…although I suppose a request from the Master of Hell does have a little more imortance than mine…