Childhood Growth "Treatments" - International/Professional Sporting Competitions?

Would childhood growth hormone treatments (amongst other “treatments” in childhood that spur on muscle/bone growth etc) affect qualification for international sporting competitions?E

E.g. Let’s say that your parents paid large and outrageous sums of money from when you were about 7 years old up until you were 18 in several “treatments” that saw you grow into something akin to this (6ft10, adapted to respective sport - e.g. running/swimming):

You subsequently stopped such “treatments” completely in 2010 and since 2010, you’ve been training for swimming competitions without use of “prohibited substances”, would you be allowed to compete?

Take note - you, as a child had no disorders whatsoever. Your wealthy parents simply sought to give you an advantage (e.g. proto-designer babies).

Seems rather unsportsmanlike to me, particularly if that’s your game face. Hate to face that across the chess table…

A friend of mine received growth hormone treatments as a child and as a result is now not allowed to donate blood (he’s also taller), so it’s something that can affect your bloodwork decades after your treatments have stopped. Since they’re looking for the presence of such things, I don’t know that they’d bother to (or be able to) differentiate between doing this as a child and doing it in college.

Well there’s a moderately famous and half-way, kinda decent soccer player by the name of Lionel Messi who received HGH treatments for years as a child. He had a growth disorder that meant he was expected to grow to only about 5 feet tall by adulthood, and the HGH treatments helped him reach the towering height of 5’7"… which apparently was enough, cause he’s the best player in the world.

Sports Illustrated article here.

Though I ordinarily never link to them, Bleacher Report article here.