Chim-chim

Spridle’s pet chimp on Speed Racer.

How I envy that monkey.

The chimp??? I envy Speed Racer! A teenage kid who can beat up bad guys; and that pretty girlfriend of his Trixie… :slight_smile:

The band Fishbone has an album titles Chim-Chim’s badass revenge

Don’t let the loveless ones sell you a world wrapped in grey.

I thought this was about Mary Poppins…
never mind.

Oh man, I love Speed Racer…but that chimp drove me up the flippin’ wall, as did Spridle (sp?).

Trixie was never proven to be his babe!

Besides…I figure Speed was a bit light in his loafers. Its that damn neckerchief

BUT WAIT!!! Here for your enjoyment is a waave beyond any other wav! Any speed racer fan will truely enjoy it. I beg you to listen and comment on it!
http://www.twow.com/thumper/speedtrixie.wav

BurnMeUp:

Yes Fishbone did. Unfortunately, it blows! <i?Truth & Soul*, however, is a masterpiece beyond reproach.

Yer pal,
Satan

Truth & Soul is supposed to be the album listed… How am I expected to have decent HTML skills with a hurricane bearing down on me anyway!!!

;o

Chim Chim isn’t that bad. I like Truth and Soul but The Reality of My Surroundings is quite good as well.

Don’t let the loveless ones sell you a world wrapped in grey.

I used to think Trixie was Speed Racer’s [sister, until my younger brother–who watched it regularly–told me she was his girlfriend. After all, at the end of some episodes he and she drove off in his car…

“If you drive an automobile, please drive carefully–because I walk in my sleep.”–Victor Borge

No Mary Poppins?!?! Horrors. I’m out.

Where are we going?
And why am I in this handbasket?

kellibelli, beefymeg, I’m with you. The first thing I thought of was that song…