Chinese Food

Why is it you can stuff yourself full of Chinese food and be hungry two hours later?

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

Why is it you can stuff yourself full of McDonalds food and be hungry two minutes later?

An android…I wonder why it eats chinese food…I thought androids didn’t need food?

McDonald’s isn’t food…it’s grease. Androids need to keep lubed.

Scientists say 1 out of every 4 people is crazy. Check three friends. If they are OK, you’re it. =^…^=

I’ve heard that about Chinese food, but haven’t had that experience. I love Chinese food - have it at least once a week, and it stays with me as long as most other meals. Maybe it depends on what your other meals are – if you’re used to heavy ones – red meat, potatoes, dessert – Chinese food is light in comparison and you’ll probably feel hungry sooner. Just a WAG.

IIRC, Chinese food is more carbohydrates than fats/proteins, and carbohydrates don’t take as long to digest. Fats take up to three hours, I believe. I could be wrong, though.

– Sylence

P.S. I love Szechuan.

And now, for my next trick, I will talk in spooky half-references.

Oh Goody, I get to tell this joke…

Q. Why don’t Chinese people eat American food?

A. Because they aren’t hungry again in two hours.

Jewish culture is 6,000 years old.
Chinese culture is 5,000 years old.
So what did Jews send out for on Sunday night for the first 1,000 years?
–Jackie Mason

This question, in some form, has come up on this board before. It was pointed out that Chinese apparently consume more rice with their meals than Americans do.