chinnie chin chin

I’m in my twenties and I often look at my mom, in her fifties, to see what I will probably look like when I am her age.

SHe is a lovely looking woman. ANd… (not a BUT just an AND), she has sagging jowels and quite the turkey neck.

Neither her or I have prominent jaw lines. We both have rather round jaws and I see her in pictures from her mid thirties, she already had a turkey neck.

Does anyone know of any exercises, creams, tactics to ward off this turkey neck and sagging jowels?

THanks in advance.

Attention Viewers-
Do you have a “Turkey Neck” :frowning: and Sagging jowls? :eek:

Now you don’t have to hide behind bulky scarfs and paper grocery bags thanks to a new remarkable product developed in Sweden by the world renowned Dr. Hans Inyer Poket. With this new miracle cream, you’ll look and feel YEARS younger. Our testimonials speak for themselves:
I’m 75 and I’ve used Dr. Poket’s Miracle NTN cream for over 20 years and I can tell the difference.
I’m 35 and my husband keeps the compliments flowing thanks to Dr. Pokets Miracle NTN cream.

Order a 3 months supply for ONLY $29.95 :smiley: and we’ll double your order for FREE. That’s only $29.95 for 6 months of Dr. Poket’s Miracle NTN Cream. But wait, order within the next 10 minutes and we’ll send you an additional gift of Dr. Poket’s new Jaw Shrinking lotion :D. Simply apply this specially formulated lotion and see your unsightly jaw line become sleek and glamorous before your eyes :eek: This special formula was developed by Dr. Poket’s assistant Dr. Hed Hunter in
New Guniea ;j and being sold in fine cosmetic stores for $89.95 - BUT It’s yours FREE if you order now.

ORDER NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST !
Operators are standing by. :o
CALL TOLL FREE: 1-800-639-6325 (That’s 1-800 NEW NECK) :smiley:

I’m sold.

In all seriousness, if you google on “face exercises”, you can find some stuff. The one page I’ve found that isn’t trying to sell anything is http://worldzone.net/art/kezviola/face.html. Copy that without the last period into your browser. No link because the artwork at the top is mildly questionable.

Avoiding direct sunlight like the plague also helps.