Chocolate Crackles - why Rice Bubbles?

Rice bubbles sounds like it would be some sort of disease or disorder. “oh, I’ve had to give up eating sushi, it was giving me the rice bubbles”

Well, inversely, I grew up watching US sitcoms where I thought they really were eating those for breakfast. It was ages before I figured out what they were referring to.

We didn’t have any cereals that resembled “Cheerios” where I was, even under a different name. But then, you guys didn’t have Weet-Bix.

I was never a fan of chocolate crackles because of the copha. They always tasted greasy to me like eating breakfast cereal embedded in lard. On the other hand, breakfast cereal embedded in syrup, aka honey joys, are fantastic but I’ve always called them honey crackles.

I try to discourage my kids from eating fairy bread by telling them it’s made from processed fairies. They don’t seem to care. In fact, my daughter went to a friend’s house yesterday and had a 100’s and 1000’s sandwich for lunch.

I eat Kleenex for breakfast and use soft hygienic Weetabix to dry my tears!
:smiley:
CMC fnord!

Honey Joys are totes amazeballs. Honestly, everyone - EVERYONE - loves Honey Joys.

It’s just that the amount of sugar involved is completely insane.