Chocolate lovers and Trivia lovers...

Whilst in England our friend bought a game that combines the best of both worlds: Trivia and chocolate. Are you ready?

" Who Wants To Be A Millionaire chocolate board game"

(The board and questions are not edible, well they may be, but it ain’t chocolate they are made of.)

When you get to the specific levels of winnings, you get a ab-so-lutely delicious chunk of chocolate. If you make it to a million, the bar is to die for.

We played one night with five people ( I had to pass on the chocolate) and lots of the questions were UK questions, but everyone cheated and there were US questions that were pretty brainless for us yanks. (What state is known as the Badger state?) It was hysterical.

I’m sure it won’t be long until it’s in stores over here. Just thought you all should have a heads up on this important development.

The early bird gets the worm but it’s the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Better yet have you seen the chocolate version of monpoly.

All we really needed to know we learned in Kindergarden

Chocolate Monopoly? Shirley Ujest…no wait, that’s me…are you serious?

Of course I’m serious. But don’t call me Shirley.

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat. If I can be bothered.

You know, I like trivia games as much as anyone, love to watch Jeopardy, but it always scares me that people know things off the top of their heads such as “What is the Badger state”, not to mention calling it a brainless question. (Not saying that it takes a brainiac to know, but a definite talent.) In short, (not to highjack the thread), what is the badger state?

Wisconson, I think. The hockey team of the university is named the Badgers.

Sorry, Wisconsin.

Ok …now I am definitely making that trip to England in the spring… if for any other reason that to get this game! Thanks for the info Shirl!

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas