Chuck (11/10): "Chuck vs the Ex"

Oh yeah, the hot man-on-man action! How could I have forgotten that? :smiley:

I liked Casey talking to Chuck through the one-way glass. Why oh why won’t they give Adam Baldwin more facetime on this show? Zach Levi is cute as a button, but Adam Baldwin…he’s the man they call Jane, dammit!

Seriously. And I’d love to see him with a little razor stubble. He’s way cuter when scruffy.

…could it be because the show’s called ‘Chuck’ and not called ‘Casey’?

Same here, she was really meh for me, both her looks and the character. I just don’t see why Chuck would prefer her to ass-kickin’ hottie Sarah.

The Chuck-Casey kiss, however, was twelve different kinds of awesome.

Great episode. Casey didn’t disappoint, and the kiss was hilarious. The writers gave me my Christmas present early. :smiley:

You might be on to something with the Jill/Bryce thing. The General mentioned the rogue CIA element and whether Jill might know something. We’re going to have to get rid of Jill, and her being involved with some evil would be a good way to do it.

I’m confused by the Chuck/Sarah relationship. I thought they’d established that being spies or not, their romantic relationship was real.

Jill will sleep with him. Sarah, not so much.

Yeah and then Sarah hesitated in taking out the bad guy when Chuck was in the way and Chuck realized that her feelings were putting her in danger and he broke up with her.

For some reason I thought the promos were suggesting that Jill was also a spy. That would have made the Bryce thing make more sense. Guess not.

No, I mean a GOOD reason.
:smiley:

Are there other shows with ensemble casts that have as many well-developed characters?

Oh, okay. Thanks. I forgot that.

Currently or in the past? I would say many and in the past many better.
Currently I would say “Pushing Daisies” and a show I gave up “Boston Legal” both do. Even “My Name is Earl.”

In the past “Northern Exposure”, “Barney Miller” and “MAS*H” probably had the best extended casts.

Yeah, but that sort of stuff is required by the plot. A virus which kills everyone days later would have made the whole scene much more anti-climactic.

Simply changing the wording to “I’ve set up your wireless draft-n network” would have made no difference to the plot, but wouldn’t have made a lot of geeks hair stand on end :slight_smile: