Clever music video that's driving me crazy...

French band Hold Your Horses has a video for their song 70 Million in which a number of famous paintings are copied, tableau-style. I’m going apeshit trying to figure out what a couple of these images are - some of them I’ve never seen so I’m not bothered, but others are familiar but I can’t quite place them. Can I get some help?

Here’s what I’ve got so far, spoilered for those who want to play the home game:

[spoiler]
The Last Supper, Da Vinci
The Birth of Venus, Botticelli
The Anatomy Lesson, Rembrandt
Henry VIII by Holbein split with The Girl With the Pearl Earring by Vermeer
Raft of the Medusa by Gericault
Death of Marat by David
Creation of Man by Michelangelo
The Son of Man by Magritte
Something Mondrian
Frida Kahlo

??Dali or some cubist?? Kinda reminds me of Dali’s Profile

Munch’s Scream
Van Gogh’s self-portrait with bandaged ear in front of his Bedroom at Arles
Marilyn Monroe by Warhol
Gabrielle d’Estrees and her sister, the duchess of Villars, von Fontainebleu - God knows how I remembered this one.

Unknown Madonna and Child, probably with saints - my wife thought it might be El Greco because of how grim and gaunt they all look, but I can’t find a match on Google. The big-ass halos are probably the key, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen this one.

Caravaggio’s Salome With the Head of John the Baptist

The next one is really bugging me - I know that I’ve seen it! The flower in the hair and the string around the neck are very familiar.

Liberty Leading the People by Delacroix

No clue as to checkerboard monocle dude at the mirror table

Klimt’s Kiss
Kahlo/Van Gogh/Mondrian/ ??Dali /Magritte/Munch/Warhol again

Don’t know this next one either - it reminds me of Picasso’s Guernica, but other than that I’ve got nothin’

No idea about the ladies sitting with the nun and the priest(?)

The flowers at the end look kind of Van Gogh-y but I doubt they’d use him more than once, so it’s probably someone else[/spoiler]

So clever! I love it!

Not Guernica, Chagall.
And not ladies/nuns/priests but an *infanta*and retinue.
I’d call the last one Van Gogh too.

That video was great!

Last one is Van Gogh’s Fritillaries in a Copper Vase, unless I’m mistaken.

Don’t know about the twisted face, though it does look a bit like something Dali would do. The background might be a key, or not part of it.

The profile, I think is based on one of Picasso’s paintings of Dora Maar.

From the clothes she’s wearing, and the background, I’d say this one, although most of them have her hand on the other side (as it is in the video) and there’s some differences in the colouration…so perhaps it’s an amalgamation of all the Dora Maar paintings?

The reclining nude is Olympia by Manet.

Good eye; like the Van Gogh of the self-portrait in front of the room from another painting.

Thank God; now I can go to sleep!

Two more ID’d, I think:

Portrait of the Journalist Sylvia von Harden by Otto Dix, 1926

and

Madonna Enthroned by Giotto