Climate change is not the immediate threat facing us today

First and foremost, no, the OP did NOT make a good point – about anything. He’s a complete imbecile and pretty much a self-identified troll. Your problem here is that for some inexplicable reason you’re trying to defend the indefensible, which is why we’re having some fun at your expense.

As for your comment here about the Earth’s axial tilt, of course the axial tilt has an effect on climate. This is true on several different levels. As even a child knows, the axial tilt is responsible for the seasons, which in turn has a profound and non-obvious effect on the diversity of life on this planet. On a different level, variations in axial tilt, in combination with other factors like axial precession and orbital variations, lead to complex cyclic interactions called Milankovitch cycles that are hypothesized to be the principal initiating factor for geologically modern ice ages, the roughly 100 Ky ice age cycles within the Quaternary glaciation.

However … this has absolutely nothing to do with post-industrial global warming. On the contrary, we should probably be in a slow and gradual cooling phase by now. In any case, the rate of change of recent warming is several orders of magnitude faster than the rate of change associated with the cycles of either glaciation or their termination. In that respect alone, the OP is a moron, and this is just one of a dozen or so basic falsehoods in that one post alone.

As for “… watching his Mom fill up with weed smoke”, yes, just a lighthearted joke, no offense to your Mom, and I really did misread it at first glance because “ro” and the lowercase “m” really do look similar in this board’s typeface. But I have no apologies for being rather insulting about your defense of the OP’s idiocy.

P.S.- you seem like a nice person who probably didn’t deserve quite the amount of grief you got, and I normally don’t like pile-ons like this. But my God, the OP really is a complete idiot.