Clinton undergoing quadruple bypass surgery?

I shook hands with him in 1992. He seemed hale and hearty then.

Seems that way now too.

This Republican will be praying for him.

I’m sure he’ll be fine. The last celebrity to undergo a bypass surgery that I know of was Letterman and I’m sure Clinton’ll turn out the same way. He’ll go on doing whatever it is he’s doing and also have another kid.

Hey, I said Clinton’d turn out like Letterman, didn’t I?

A true sacrifice. Clinton willing to go under the knife a day after the RNC to deflate the Republican’s buoyancy. A true sacrifice.

:wink:

Since this was never meant to be here, is no longer suitable for MPSIMS and the situation not as dire as it first appeared, I’m requesting it be closed.

Apologies for this being here in the first place… I had several forums open and often double click to move around and apparently did so once too often. Without a TV or radio available and web updates slow on the uptake I thought those of us similarly work-bound could benefit from the input of other dopers with access to such in MPSIMS. For all I knew he was being rushed to a hospital and in a serious state.

Thanks mhendo, and Lib, I’m of the opinion there’s likely no one here that would be so crass as to pit a man for having surgery. Sorry to have done anything to suggest such conduct was even conceivable.

Amen to that.

Regards,
Shodan

Closed at the OP’s request.

– Uke, gadabout mod