CNN is no longer journalism

I don’t see much there except that (a) they hate Trump, as does everyone with more than half a brain – and everything they reported about him was true, and (b) they tended to disfavor Republican candidates. Is that a surprise? I had forgotten the name of one of the latest Republican stars, so I Googled the name by typing “crazy Republican senators”, and there it was: Marjorie Taylor Greene. And how about fist-pumping insurrectionist Josh “the talking horse” Hawley? But never mind that, the vast majority of Republican senators voted to acquit Trump despite his clear guilt, with even some of the jailed insurrectionists volunteering to testify against him.

Sorry, I don’t see any “bias” on the part of CNN. If you want a discussion of actual bias, check out the GD thread Is Fox News really all that bad?. Warning: the thread is very long, but you will soon discover that it’s because it has a lot to say! You may also learn that there is a huge difference between alleged “bias” and outright lying, which has been the practice of Fox since its inception.