Cobra Kai discussion (Spoilers)

It was fun, but I am super confused that they still want to do more? It has now fully turned into a Karate-Telenovela.

Does it make sense that a couple of middle aged guys who won a few children’s karate tournament 30+ years ago are somehow the best fighters on the planet? No.

Also the ending made zero sense

Barnes, Chozen, and Johnny break into Silvers home and start a fight with Silver’s guests/security staff. Simultaneously, the Miyagi-Fang break into the Cobra Kai dojo, get into a separate brawl with those students, steal a bunch of electronic files (of what appears to be 4k security footage with audio), and then post them online. Then Daniel beats up Silver (who as far as anyone knows is a wealthy philanthropist and Vietnam war vet) in his own dojo.

Oh and by the way Mike Barnes also decided to help himself to one of Silvers Rembrandt.

So Terry Silver is “going to jail for a long time” for…what exactly? I 'm not even sure bribing the karate judges is an actual felony. At worst I think would be a civil dispute between the All Valley Tournament Committee and Silver.

Beating up Stingray?

Some form of felony assault or battery. Conspiracy. Terroristic threats. Probably some sort of perjury or false statement.

Conspiracy to commit arson. Maybe a little something for bribery. Reckless endangerment of minors (not that most of the adults aren’t also guilty of that).

Season 6 is all the grown-ups training their respective jailhouse gangs, with Kreese still on the loose and laughing at them all.

I’m pretty sure I remember Mike saying that Silver gave him 50% of Cobra Kai when it was starting up. I kept expecting that to be a plot point in the wrap-up - nothing like a hostile takeover to get the blood pumping!