Coffee or OJ on your cold cereal?

This.

In college, I had a friend who put ketchup on his scrambled eggs, and another friend who considered his doing so appalling. She tried to talk him out of it, and once urged me to help her “make him stop” this.

The “Breakfast of Champions”, I believe that’s called…? :smiley:

I’ve done it, back in my breakfast-cereal eating days.

Results really depend on the specific liquid/cereal combination. OJ and Cocoa Puffs: probably not great. Coke and Rice Krispies: a snappin’ crackin’ poppin’ delight!

Never tried either. Back when I ate breakfast cereals, I added yoghurt rather than milk.

Kato Kaelin didn’t touch it either.

I thought ‘Breakfast of Champions’ was Budweiser.
I’d think OJ would be better than coffee on temperature alone though I’ve never done either. Milk or dry cereal only, except for once but that was more a college prank/dare than a serious thing. I can confirm that Cheerios in Michelob is absolutely nasty & vile. Yeech!

My uncle does this. Puts it on mashed potatoes too.

I have used beer on my cornflakes once or twice. Those were not mornings I care to remember in more detail than that.

I don’t recommend Ensure High Protein shake over cereal either. Too thick and intense. On a tangent, I’m still thinking about how to perfect getting a nice crisp bite every time. I’m thinking separate wide-mouthed glass of milk, and dipping spoonsful in one at a time, but I am clumsy so I can imagine a lot of dripping. :o

Yep. I had to re-read the title because that’s what I thought it said at first.

Milk only here. I couldn’t imagine either of the other beverages.

Water, at least, would kinda make sense if you were lactose intolerant or dieting.

I feel like it’d be interesting to pair cereals with their best non-milk combo. I could see Weetabix and strawberry puree, as I think putting strawberry jam on them is an accepted breakfast. Froot Loops would be OK with apple juice (but really, if you’re eating Froot Loops and juice for breakfast, just give up an add Mt Dew or something). Cheerios and . . . water is the only non-disgusting thing I can think of. Maybe chocolate milk, but that’s cheating. One of those super-healthy-but-not-really fiber wheat flake ones and vegetable smoothie. Apple jacks and apple juice?