Coke with Lime tastes like Lysol smells

That is all.

Agreed.

Is that Pine-Fresh Lyson, Lemon Lysol, Mountain Air Lyson, Lysol with Orange Oil,…?

I haven’t tried it yet, but I’ve been pretty dubious ever since the “Diet Lemon Pledge Coke” fiasco a few years back. Thanks for taking the bullet for the rest of us.

More for me! :slight_smile:

I don’t know about that, but diet coke with raspberry conjures up all these insane memories of childhood cough syrup. Not good!

I went to Target this weekend, and while I was there, I bought a fridge pack of Coke. When I got home, I saw the horror … it was Coke with Lime. And I wept.

I’ve been afraid to open it. It can’t possibly taste good, I thought to myself. And lo, a thread was created to tell me how right I am.

What does one do with twelve cans of Lime Coke? I’m thinking I’ll try to clean my shower drain.

Gah! I do this all the time with Diet Coke. The caps of BOTH OF THEM are bright green right now (I’m guessing it’s some kind of promotion contest or something) and I always pick up what I think is regular diet and end up with Lime. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeechchchchchch! Hate it!

Diet Coke with lemon, likewise, tastes like Pledge smells.

What’s weird is that I very much enjoy real Coca Cola with a squirt of lime or lemon juice. Don’t know why it’s not as good when it’s done at the bottling plant.

Play Fizzball!

It tastes like Lysol, and I like it. I think there’s something wrong with me.