Colombia's coat of arms looks like Nintendo animation.

You want to talk about countries that didn’t even put any effort into their flag at all? I present Exhibit A: Libya.

[QUOTE=Chronos]
You want to talk about countries that didn’t even put any effort into their flag at all?
[/QUOTE]

That’s the “Smell The Glove” of flag design - none more green.

[QUOTE=Scissorjack]
That’s the “Smell The Glove” of flag design - none more green.
[/QUOTE]

So Libya’s original flag had a naked woman with a chain around her neck smelling someone’s glove on it?

[QUOTE=mobo85]
So Libya’s original flag had a naked woman with a chain around her neck smelling someone’s glove on it?
[/QUOTE]

If so, it was out of use by 1951.

[QUOTE=sturmhauke]
Does it sing “Yankee Doodle” while eating cheese?
[/QUOTE]

Yup. Does a dandy job of it, too.

[QUOTE=Chronos]
You want to talk about countries that didn’t even put any effort into their flag at all? I present Exhibit A: Libya.
[/QUOTE]

:dubious:
I wonder where I’ve read this before … Oh yeah, post #42:

[QUOTE=Bambi Hassenpfeffer]
Libya’s is a total cop-out.

Cuba is everything Puerto Rico is not.

Chad == Romania
[/QUOTE]

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :wink: :wink:

[QUOTE=mobo85]
So Libya’s original flag had a naked woman with a chain around her neck smelling someone’s glove on it?
[/QUOTE]

What’s wrong with being sexy?