15. MHaye
  16. amrussel
  17. Rin Twisted
  18. GuiriEnEspaña
  19. Mental Guy
  20. ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies

:frowning:
What did I ever do to you?

I will start the Day as soon as I finish sending out PMs. PMs will be sent out in order of sign up.

Roles:
Vanilla Town: 11 In the game
Win Condition: You win when all Scum and the SK are dead.

Town Doctor:
**Power: **Each Night, you may PM us the name of one player to protect. Unless you are blocked, that player will be immune to any Night Kills for that Night.

Town Cop:
**Win Condition: **You win when all Scum and the SK are dead.
**Power: **Each Night, you may PM us the name of one player to investigate. Unless you are blocked, at the start of the following Day, if you survive, you will be told the alignment (i.e., Town or Scum or Neither) of the player you chose to investigate. The exception is that if you investigate the Alpha Scum, you will be told that player is “Town”

Town Vigilante:
Power: Each Night, you may PM us the name of one player to kill. Unless you are blocked or that player is protected, that player will die during the Night.

Town Roleblocker:
Power: Each Night, you may PM us the name of one player. That player will be prevented from performing any actions for that Night.

Alpha Scum:
Win Condition: You win when the number of living Scum players is equal to or greater than the number of living players and the SK is dead.
Power: Your power is passive. If investigated by the Town Cop, you will be revealed as being Town. Your power cannot be blocked by a roleblocker. If selected by the Scum, you may perform the Scum Night Kill that Night.
Scum Communication: Each Night, you may discuss the game with the other Scum players at XXXXXXXXXXXX. Please register for the site. The password is zzzzzzzz. The other Scum are YYYYYYYYYYYY

Scum Goon: 2 in the Game
Win Condition: You win when the number of living Scum players is equal to or greater than the number of living players and the SK is dead.
Power: If selected by the Scum, you may perform the Scum Night Kill that Night.
**Scum Communication:**Each Night, you may discuss the game with the other Scum players at XXXXXXXXXXXX. Please register for the site. The password is zzzzzzzz. The other Scum are YYYYYYYYYYYY

Scum Roleblocker:
Power: Each Night, you may PM us the name of one player. That player will be prevented from performing any actions for that Night. If selected by the Scum, you may perform the Scum Night Kill that Night, but you may not do that and use your roleblocking power on the same Night.
**Scum Communication:**Each Night, you may discuss the game with the other Scum players at XXXXXXXXXXXX. Please register for the site. The password is zzzzzzzz. The other Scum are YYYYYYYYYYYY.
Serial Killer:
**Win Condition: ******You win when you are alive at the start of a Day and there is at most 1 other player still alive.
Power: Each Night, you may PM us the name of one player to kill. Unless you are blocked or that player is protected, they will die that Night.
Rules:

1. Votes are only counted during the Day phase. Please **Vote **in bold and blue. **Unvote **in bold and red.

2. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched. In the event of a tie, the person who had the highest peak amount of votes will be lynched. If tha too is tied, the person who reached that highest peak earliest will be lynched. I will make these figures available in my post counts.

3. No communication outside of the game thread except for the Scum, who may communicate on the Scum board at Night only.

4. No strategy talk at Night in the game thread. Fluff only for the Night.

5. Please participate. I will not discuss anyone who is not participating. More than likely, I’ll attempt to get subs until we are into the 2nd Day. After that, I’m likely to do nothing.

6. The set-up is straight forward, and I will not be discussing participation. So there should be few questions. I would prefer if you PM’d me questions.

7. If you have a Power Role that requires that you send PMs, please send them to Special Ed and Normal Phase. You may send them in advance, but please clearly indicate which Night you want specific action performed. You may change your mind at any point until the end of Night. Scum may post their instructions to me in the Scum thread.

8. A specific Scum is selected to perform their Night Kill. Therefore, their Night Kill is blockable.

9. Alignement and Role will be revealed immediately upon the death of a player.

10. Day and Night ending times will be posted with the message that begins each Day or Night. There will be extreme flexibility with the upcoming holidays. Feel free to express your opinions via PM or in the game thread. Nights will last for 48 hours at the outset, but maybe be shortened later in the game if I get approval from any power roles, the Serial Killer, and the Scum

11. There will be a hammering procedure. If a player has 2 more than 50% of the players voting for him, an 18-24 hour countdown timer will begin (depending on the time to make it convenient for the moderators).

Players:

1. Mahaloth
  2. Nanook
  3. Tom Scud
  4. Drain Bead
  5. Freudian Slit
  6. pedescribe
  7. ToeJam
  8. USCDiver
  9. peekercpa
  10. DiggitCamara
  11. storyteller
  12. Ichini Sanshigo
  13. Red Skeezix
  14. Zeriel
  15. MHaye
  16. amrussel
  17. Rin Twisted
  18. GuiriEnEspaña
  19. Mental Guy
  20. ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies

Sweet. Can’t wait to get started.

Should we confirm receiving our roles? Haven’t gotten mine yet, for the record.

I’m excited, too. And haven’t gotten mine yet either.

Just got mine.

Confirming. :slight_smile:

All Role PMs are out with the exceptions of DiggitCamara and Rin Twisted. They do not allow messages to be sent to them. Can you please go to your control panel, click Edit Options, and click the box that says “Receive Email from Other Members” Then I can send you your Role PM. Thanks.

As it stands, Day starts now. Day is scheduled to end at 8PM CST (Chicago time) on Thursday, December 10th unless a countdown starts before Wednesday at 8PM CST.

PM received, lunch box packed, underwear personalized, bail money secured and hidden.

This game is tasteless, colorless, odorless and extremely deadly. :stuck_out_tongue:

A couple of you have noticed that Normal Phase is copied on your Role PMs. This was done on purpose (though it probably filled her in-box :smack:) She is co-modding with me.

Confirming. PM received.

Confirming and checking in.

confirmed.

Confirmed!

We dopers are having some wild Saturday nights, eh?

I just got home from work. There were some decidedly NON-dopers have a grand time today.

Ah. That explains it.

In any case, confirmed.