Colorless Mafia

OK, So here’s a basic Mafia game with no color.

7-20 players are needed.

Roles will depend on the number of players, but may include:
Vanilla
Cop
Doctor
Mason
Vigilante
Roleblocker
Alpha Scum
Scum Goon
Scum Roleblocker

Completely open set-up. All possible role PMs will be posted before the game begins.

Standard Mafia Rules will apply.

Votes in Bold Blue
Unvotes in Bold Red
No communication about the game wioth the exception of moderator sanctioned, initiated, and monitored communication.

1. Mahaloth

I’ll play. It’ll be a bit before Civil War starts.

Oh, what the heck. In. (Going to try to post less this time).

I can handle three at once, right? /in

I definitely can’t handle three at once. :slight_smile: Need a junior mod or anything, to help with vote counts and such?

I won’t be able to play unless you can guarantee I’ll die in the first two Days (Christmas break coming up soon), but I’ll at least watch.

That would be great.

I’ll PM you with details when I set up any boards I need to.

7-20 players are needed.

Vanilla Town
Town Cop
Town Doctor
Town Mason
Town Vigilante
Town Roleblocker
Alpha Scum
Scum Goon
Scum Roleblocker

Completely open set-up. All possible role PMs will be posted before the game begins.

Votes in Bold Blue
Unvotes in Bold Red
No communication about the game wioth the exception of moderator sanctioned, initiated, and monitored communication.

1. Mahaloth
  2. Nanook
  3. Tom Scud
  4. Drain Bead

Minimum
Maximum

I can’t promise that. Though in the last game I had, Old Yeller knew she was getting rabies on Day 4 and dying that Night.

I want to play! I know I dropped the ball on my last game but this one looks relatively simple.

@ Ed – great, will keep an eye out.

Oh, hey specs.

Yeah, I’ll sign up.

Sigh.

I’ll play. Though I’ll probably be busy up until Dec. 20th or so. So cut me some slack until then, okay?

Then you guys can yell at the newbie all you want.

in

7-20 players are needed.

Vanilla Town
Town Cop
Town Doctor
Town Mason
Town Vigilante
Town Roleblocker
Alpha Scum
Scum Goon
Scum Roleblocker

Votes in Bold Blue
Unvotes in Bold Red

1. Mahaloth
  2. Nanook
  3. Tom Scud
  4. Drain Bead
  5. Freudian Slit
  6. pedescribe
  7. ToeJam
  8. USCDiver

Maximum

Unless people convince me otherwise, I’ll keep sign-ups open until Monday evening (CST) or as soon as we hit 20.

what the hey. i’ll play as well.

1. Mahaloth
  2. Nanook
  3. Tom Scud
  4. Drain Bead
  5. Freudian Slit
  6. pedescribe
  7. ToeJam
  8. USCDiver
  9. peekercpa

Sign me up, if you please.

Before the game begins, I will inform you if each of these roles are in the game and how many of each role is in the game. I will only include a Serial Killer if we have more than 16 players.

Here are the potential roles for this game:

Vanilla Town:
Win Condition: You win when all Scum are dead.

Town Doctor
Power: Each Night, you must PM me the name of one player to protect. Unless you are blocked, that player will be immune to any Night Kills for that Night only.

Town Cop
Power: Each Night, you must PM me the name of one player to investigate. Unless you are blocked, at the start of the following day, if you survive, you will be told the alignment (i.e., **Town **or Scum) of the player you chose to investigate. The exception is that if you invesgiate the Alpha Scum, you will be told that player is “Town

Town Mason
Power: Each Night, you may communicate with the other Masons at {insert off-board site here}. Please register for the site. The password is {insert password here}. The other Mason(s) is/are {insert name(s) of other Mason(s) here}

Town Vigilante
Power: Each Night, you may PM me the name of one player to kill. Unless you are blocked or that player is protected, that player will die during the Night.

Town Roleblocker
Power: Each Night, you may PM me the name of on player. That player will be prevented from performing any actions for that Night.

Alpha Scum
Win Condition: You win when the number of living Scum players outnumbers the number of living Town players.
Power: Your power is passive. If investigated by the Town Cop, you will be revealed as being Town. Your power cannot be blocked by a roleblocker. If selected by the Scum, you may perform the Scum Night Kill that Night. Each Night, you may discuss the game iwth the other Scum players at {insert off-board site here}. Please register for the site. The password is {insert password here}. The other Scum are {Insert the names of the other Scum here}.

Scum Goon
Win Condition: You win when the number of living Scum players outnumbers the number of living Town players.
Power: If selected by the Scum, you may perform the Scum Night Kill that Night. Each Night, you may discuss the game iwth the other Scum players at {insert off-board site here}. Please register for the site. The password is {insert password here}. The other Scum are {Insert the names of the other Scum here}.

Scum Roleblocker
Power: Each Night, you may PM me the name of on player. That player will be prevented from performing any actions for that Night. If selected by the Scum, you may perform the Scum Night Kill that Night, but you may not do that and use your roleblocking power on the same Night. Each Night, you may discuss the game iwth the other Scum players at {insert off-board site here}. Please register for the site. The password is {insert password here}. The other Scum are {Insert the names of the other Scum here}.
Serial Killer
Win Condition: You win when all of the other players are dead and you are still alive.
Power: Each Night, you may PM me the name of one player to kill. Unless you are blocked or that player is protected, they will die that Night.