Come on, pander to the insomniac!

Hot damn and hallelujah!

At any rate, I’m just starting to work on this big-ass translation I got yesterday that’s due on Tuesday morning gaak!

Some of us are here at odd times! I’m usually on when it is night in the western hemisphere… I’m in Korea, so my schedule is pretty much reversed from most of yours…:smiley:

[sub]I thought you quit . . . [/sub]

I take offense to that! But I do agree :smiley:

What offense? At least I didn’t say we were mixed nuts! I’d rather be sweet than salty. Well, most of the time, at least (suggestive giggle).

I cut down.

And on finals week… there are better things to worry about.

<sound of paper crackling>

G’morning, ag. What’s shaking? :wink:

You mean, other than the paper in her altoid tins?:slight_smile:

…and her, from all the sugar…

Wait a minute. You mean the board isn’t always this fast? Glad I don’t try posting or reading here during the day.

I have a button that says Warning! If I am awake at 7 AM there is a 96% chance I have not been to bed yet. The only problem with it is the percentage is a little low. :slight_smile:

"Lok

Seems like you don’t do much posting either way;) However, I’ve probably made up for the both of us!

In two hours I get on a bus. This will get me to a plane which gets me to another plane which gets me to quietgirl.

The world is well.

::starts to say prayers etc. for the safety of transportation today in the general Eastern US area::

And another {andygirl}, while the threat of quietgirl is not looming over my head:D

I work nights, so I get home around 2:15 or so. by the time I work my 8 hours, I have no desire to sleep, and I’m wired all night. That’s when I come on…the giant timespan between 2:30 and 6 am. And if I’m not on here, I’m out with Scott, because he sleeps less than I do. Once I crash around 5 usually, I’m out for a good 10 hours. Ahh, gotta love those bizarre sleeping habits.

Well I originally signed up to join the Evil Bitch World Tour list (Did that ever happen? I replied to every email I got about it, but never heard about it starting.) then I didn’t come back until 2-3 weeks ago. So I am only really just starting on the posting stuff. But I mostly lurk anyway. I am as crazy as most of the people here, I am just not as vocal about it. :slight_smile: