Comedians that aren't funny anymore

I agree 110%, the same goes for Robin Wiliams. They are two actors I never liked.

Rowan Atkinson is an actor I used to think was funny, but I’m starting to get tired of him. Especially after Bean: the movie, which I only saw 10 minutes of.
I liked him better a Black Adder.

correct movie title was ** Drop Dead Fred ** also starring Phoebe Cates, Carrie Fisher and Tim Matheson. Sorry, I don’t get out much.

How has this gone this far without the mention of Margaret Cho?

She sucks worse than a Hoover underwater.
And where’s Jeff Foxworthy?

Hey, Jeff, if your career is based around one gimmick - you might be a washed-up redneck.

Martin Mull

Roseanne

Sandra Bernhardt

Hmmm, I just noticed a connection…all of these unfunny people were on the Roseanne show!!! The show was funny, yet all 3 of these people individually are NOT funny.

I must take issue with those that have stated George Carlin and Bill Cosby are no longer funny. They both make you think as well as laugh. I’ll take either one of them any day over Robin Williams or Jim Carrey.

Begin hijack:
To c_goat: Was Adam Sandler EVER funny? I cringe every time I see a commercial for one of his movies.

Startling realization No. 1:
Drew Carey is the new Steve Allen.

Startling realization No. 2:
Ricky Martin is the new Tom Jones.

End hijack.

I don’t remember much of Carlins “early” stuff.My favorite comedian in '73 was Scooby Doo…(I was 9).I DO remember his “Seven words you can’t say on TV”…the “park in the driveway,drive on the parkway” stuff from the late 70’s/early eighties.That stuff I don’t recall as being politically motivated.That was funny stuff.He’s just angry and old now.