Commercial Iced Teas/Sodas

Would anyone drink Cinnamon Iced Tea, Licorice Iced Tea if available. I would give them a try, and if liked would drink them.

How about Cinnamon Diet/Regular Soda, Licorice Diet/Regular Soda (Pepsi, Coke). Again I would try them and if I liked them I would drink them.

I was thinking with the new flavors that are coming out in beverages would tou try them?

I’m still waiting for “Coffee Coke” !

I would, but I try all new soda flavors - are you doing market research for Coke or Pepsi?

Bleah. Pop is a drink with completely contrived made-up flavours that don’t exist anywhere else, has no nutritional value and can actually be bad for your health. It should be an occasional sweet treat, and the marketers have managed to raise it to the level of dietary staple. And not just any pop-- you have to drink a cool label, like Sprite or Pepsi or Barq’s, even though there are cheaper brands that taste the same but don’t give you the same ‘image’.

There’s some brand of herbal iced tea that has a cinnamon flavor, I think they’re called ‘Honest Teas’ or something. I’ve tried the cinnamon one, I thought it was disgusting. Come to think of it, I didn’t like any of the other flavors I tried either.

General Questions is for questions with factual answers. IMHO is for opinions and polls. I’ll move this to IMHO for you.

Off to IMHO.

DrMatrix - General Questions Moderator

I don’t like any commercial iced tea. Flavored pop is OK in moderation; I don’t drink very much pop either. I wouldn’t go out of my way to drink cinnamon/licorice flavored soda.

a few years back there was a coffee flavored soda…pepsi java i believe it was called…i loved it but they stopped manufacturing it…:frowning:

I like diet sodas, particularly Diet Cherry flavored Coke, and other funky flavored diet sodas.

I’d like a blueberry flavored diet coke, or a diet lemon coke.

They already have a Diet Lemon Coke. I don’t care for it, but I don’t usually like lemon flavored things.
I would not drink cinnamon or licorice flavored sodas either.

Any bottled or instant iced tea is an abomination before God and should be avoided like the plague. How anyone drinks that shit is beyond me.

Iced tea has three elements in it: tea, water (both for brewing and for the ice), and sugar. That’s it. Period.

It’s as if you’ve named the elements…but only Earth, Air, and Water…The lemon to the tea is like Fire to the elements…can’t get far without it. No, shouldn’t go ANYWHERE without it.