Conservapedia's liberal-bias-free article on Barack Obama

They also forgot the one about him being the Anti-Christ.

I actually have an active account on Conservapedia. I figure I have one more edit before they ban it, so maybe that last edit should be me adding a section about how he’s the Anti-Christ.

No, PRESUMABLY he’s the anti-christ.

You could change all references of him being “anti-soldier” to “Antichrist”- you might be able to get away with that longer.

“Obama began his Antichrist campaign…”

I never noticed the little box at the bottom of the article before on “Liberal characteristics and traits”, which includes “Bias • Deceit • Denial” :smiley:

You might have better luck by adding over-the-top rightwingnut crap just to see how much they’ll swallow.

Emails like that are invariably about bake sales.

Can someone point me to the relevant bit of legislation that requires US political candidates to wear American flag lapel pins, and with which agency they have to file their explanations for not wearing them? Thanks.

This was an eye opener for me! I’d never heard of the site before now and I did a search, “George W. Bush”.

Pretty brief page. Hilarious!

Shouldn’t morality trump legality? I hesitate to accuse you of being a quisling, but your post definitely indicates a frightening dearth of patriotism.

It used to be quite a bit briefer: http://www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=George_W._Bush&oldid=14910

Quisling was quite the patriot, accidentally.

What can you expect? Reality has a well-known liberal bias!

Are morality and patriotism in any way linked to each other?

And does wearing a lapel pin make someone patriotic? More so than someone stepping up to perform relatively thankless civic duties?

I dunno, perhaps I’m the odd one out, but I tend to think actions speak much louder than words (and symbols).

JOhn.

Then you would be an unsuitable choice if one were looking for a pundit to comment on the current US presidential candidates. The lapel flag is a key requirement.
(insert smiley here)

Well I was banned ages ago when we first discovered this site. I can’t quite remember what I was banned for: I think I may have written something in an article that suggested that there was such a thing as sex. :eek:

Actually, after posting here yesterday I did manage to re-register and edit Obama’s entry, but my changes were reversed and I was banned and IP blocked within five minutes.

I did think of this afterward, but I’m banned again now.

Pity. I was thinking of something like adding an article about the government’s secret treaty with aliens and then putting in a bunch of comments linking to it in articles about evil libruls (who, of course, are in on the cabal).

They’d have to couch the accusation within layers of euphemism, in case they accidentally get sex on themselves.

I must agree with the esteemed poster from Costa Mesa (a rather foreign-sounding place despite his claim that it is somewhere in the USA, if you ask me), if only to deftly avoid his hinted charge of quislingness. Without a flag lapel pin, there simply is no other reliable means to determine whether a candidate is patriotic or not.

I strongly suspect that jkusters has purchased vehicles from dealers that do not fly giant American flags over their lots, and thus he has very likely aided and abetted terrorists, even if he did so unknowingly.

Presumably.

“Obama claimed to have visited 57 states while campaigning for president of the United States, which of course has only 50 states. He could never explain where the false number of 57 came from, but it has been observed that there are 57 Islamic states and Obama was educated at an Islamic grade school”

:eek: