conspiracy

Proposed:That there are no private forums and there is no conspiracy and that DavyB is not a part of it.

“Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.”-Marx

Um. If there are no private forums and no conspiracies, exactly what is DavyB not a part of?

Carpe hoc!

John,

Agreed. DavyB doesn’t believe in conspiracies…

Contestant #3

I am surprised this thread lasted as long as it did here. Listen to connie, this time he is right. He was watching when I wasn’t in the private forums that do not exist. You would not beleive the strange stuff that happened to my computer when I did not return from the private forums that do not exist that I did not go to. DavyB is not part of a conspiracy.
After making the post in this topic my stored pass word coincedently returned. Now if this defrag program would stop starting up by itself. (Maybe I oughta start something real).The only real conspiracy I know about is that THEY (establishment,govt. etc.) encourage, and even start some of the theories in order to keep us from finding out what THEY really are doing. Even if we stumble across the truth it can be dismissed as another crazy conspiracy theory. A few real conspiracies that no one would have beleived if THEY had been able to get a few theories started in time. U.S.Air,Watergate,Contra’gate’,( I hate the way the media latched onto gate I hope that goes away), and locally the Dallas Citizens Council. If the latest Balkan deal had really been a wag the dog situation don’t you think there would have been a LOT more noise from from Willy Boy’s foes? Whats with the sudden humanitarianism behind an all out war?
The same kinda stuff was and is happening in other places,some of them little piss ant countries we could smash in a day.
Was it a coincedence that the new ‘comraderie’ with the Arab states dating from the Gulf War was seriously beginning to deteriorate? The people of Russia were starting to make serious grumbles about their new democracy?Maybe Boris needed a little wag the dog.We were taken totally by surprise that the Russians were massing on the border and were able to beat us to the airport?

Personally, I don’t give much credence to conspiracy theories. I think they’re all just part of a vast underground plot.

Yeah, I don’t trust the subway system, either.

Down the tubes with the subway system!
Pick,that’s what they WANT you to think. But I am not worried about any vast underground plot, like you and sly, I am going to be cremated.

Maybe Mr. John should change his name to Mr. Mulder and join the FBI…