Cool places where you've urinated?

I think like most men upon viewing this thread topic I immediately thought of peeing off a cliff. I’m sure there’s some sort of Freudian interpretation of the whole thing, but you just don’t know how satisfying it is to piss off a thousand foot drop. Especially if you get an arch going during your stream.

I’ve urinated in many an unsanitary place. (Of course nothing as unsanitary as peeing of the balcony of somebody’s apartment onto the neighbors below. I would never do something like that.) But really, do you think that if you climbed Mt. Everest today you would be the first person to pee off the side? Now who’s being naive.

Anyway, one of the experiences you must have to consider living a full life must include peeing off a cliff. Women, just another note that trying to civlize your mate will never, ever end. Sure, some of you have mastered the art of writing your name in the snow, but you still have a lot to learn.

P.S. I’m sorry for this post. I’ve been reading to much Maxim.

Don’t apologize, Mofo (if that is your real name). I count it as a sign of barbarism that our society looks down on this activity.
With only minor adjustment to our thinking we can free ourselves of this oppressive paradigm. One can see it as the ultimate expression of the individualism we prize so greatly. Those calling for a greater sense of community could organize friendly name-writing competitions, with judgement according to delivery, style, clarity etc. A case can be made for either side of the argument for increased acceptance of nonstandard urination.
True personal liberation can be found in the solitary cliffside expulsion. What beauty and unity in the trinity of Man, Urine and God is found in that nigh-orgasmic first squirt and the gentle relief which follows.
On the other hand, true community can only exist when we all feel comfortable with our neighbors’ fluids. I dream of a day when all the people of my city and yours will find themselves setting free their wee-wees and hoo-has in a glorious display of physical communication. All the world’s urine will comingle and we will see the streams intertwining in midair as our lives are joined in this life.

obfusciatrist wins.

And, frankly, I find Monkey Man alarming, yet strangely compelling.

On a hill overlooking Astoria, Oregon, is a tower (the Astor Column) Commemorating the end of the end of the Lewis & Clark trail. (Hey…it’s Oregon, not like there is a lot of other things to commemotate).

There is a spiral staircase to the an observation platform on the top.

Yup… From 132 feet up.

In addition to out of the window of a Cessna at altitude, and off the top floor of the Overlook in Georgia (a 12 floor parking lot the teenagers used to go make out on top of), I have urinated repeatedly in Clear Creek.

You might ask yourself, “Self, what the hell is Clear Creek?” You’d do well to do so, actually. It’s a nice river.

Clear Creek runs east from the Rocky Mountains down through Golden, Colorado. In fact, it flows directly into the Coors Brewing Company facilities.

Next time you sip a Coors product, feel safe in the knowledge that you’re drinking a little bit of me. :smiley:

On top of the Dell HQ in Austin, TX.

LOL Cyn. You da man!

Rocky Mountain piss water? :wink:

Off my roof during a drunken party at my house. Its quite open and it was about 3pm in the afternoon.

Funniest (?) thing was i managed to hit my phone which was outside and we persuaded someone to lick it!

how pissed must you be to consider licking a phone, even without being covered in piss!!!

Its an ambition of mine to pee of the highest points of everywhere in the UK. I’ve done Wales (cold), Northern Ireland (wet), and Scotland (absolutely freezing!) but am yet to do England.

Europe’s next!

Stonehenge! no not right on the stones, they don’t even let you touch them any more.

I’ve probably pissed off a cliff but don’t remember. Though I did piss on a fire to put it out once. That stinks!

I’ve peed on cows. Not nearly as cool as a sea lion, but their expression is pretty cool.

I’ve also peed on every residence dorm on Notre Dame’s campus. In one night. That’s 29 dorms. Good thing there’s a fountain about 1/2 way through campus.

Ah…Youth

Date: Winter 1989

Location: 4th floor of Outdoor parking structure Worcester, MA

Why: Motley Crue Concert

Mammals Peed upon: Humans (well they were Motley Crue fans if that counts)

Sad thing was, we weren’t even drunk, we were just teenagers.
Before any Proto-humans get on my case about being compared to Motley Crue Fans…We were too at the time, everyone evolves. Look at Sean Penn for example.

Let’s see,
I once pee’d in the reflection pond in front of the museum of fine art in Tampa. I was really f**ked up on drugs at the time and think believ I thought I was a fountain.

Also there have been times when I have been on the road with bands and had to go but no one wanted to stop. As a result I have pee’d in milk jugs, out windows, and one time in a beer bong. I peed in the funnel with the tube hanging out the window. Think about that next time you’re at a party and someone offers you the beer bong!!!

Off the side of a boat. (YES, in the middle of a body of water. NO not my bathtub. A sea! :p)

My mom and dad did it too; so its okay.

Same as Zoggie, off the side of a boat out in the middle of the water (Tampa Bay and Florida Bay, actually, as well as several lakes and rivers.)

Back in 1975, while serving in the US Army in Korea, My unit went out into the field for practise radio work. Myself and one other gal were the only females in a group of about twenty guys. Before we got to our destination we had a stop on the road at the top of a highway cloverleaf-like curve. Now you guys are lucky. You can manage the necessary with what seems to be a minimal amount of fuss and disarrangement. With us women it’s different. Both of us HAD TO GO but there was no really sheltered space. SOOOO we just walked to the other side of the truck, kind of looked at each other, and got down to the business at hand. I am sure there were drivers further down that wondered why those figures up there were squatting in such and odd fashion, but at least they couldn’t see our faces.

Being female, my friends always had to stop the car before I could relieve myself. (Just pissing out the window seemed interesting, however wet clothing did not.)
But does pulled over on the side of a rather busy street,in a half squat, leaned up against a car with emergency flashers going count? (I was wearing a rather full skirt at the time, think 80’s retro rockabilly thing with this for the visual. A teenaged chick in in a full 50’s style skirt complete with petticoat, ass up against a car but feet out far enough that she won’t piss on her shoes with other cars zooming by)
Adolecence…wouldn’t do it again but makes for some fun stories now :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too, Mr. Cynical! Well, I did once. Used to hike around there with the dogs.

//hijack//I used to live in up on North Table Mountain in Golden. Back in the days when the Coors plant REALLY stunk, before the EPA fined them for killing too many fish in Clear Creek. Rocky Mountain spring water my arse. If I drank beer it sure wouldn’t be Coors!//hijack//

From the top of the (ostensibly) tallest building in the world, the Sears Tower. Okay, okay, it was in the men’s room, but the guards wouldn’t let me climb outside onto the ledge!

After an evening of heavy boozing, me & my friend Kim simultaneously peed on this BMW. Heheheh, take THAT, sellout fatcat!! (Yes, girls CAN pee on cars, & no, we didn’t need any devices to do it.)

And there are these snooty little boutiques in Baltimore called The Shoppes at Cross Keys, & I peed on them too. On the Bibelot as well as Ruth Shaw.

Guys think it’s complicated for girls to pee on things. It’s not, if we wear skirts & no pantyhose.

You know, I think I know the exact spot your referring to. When I was a Cub Scout, back in the day, we took a hiking trip in that area, and along the path passed (very closely) by a pretty sharp drop off. I know we were in Kent, so it was probably the same park. Who knows?